Disconnect error

Yashuoa

Disconnected from Server (1000) (132,15100).

Anyone else got this today? Does anyone know how to fix this.

It keeps happening after a few seconds whenever I log in with a character.

It is lasting for nearly the whole day today so far.

I'm having this issue from time to time, since I changed to windows 10. It even forces me to restart the PC, without a restart i get intantly dropped again (walking like 2-3 seconds on the map and bye bye!). 

I wish there would be a more precise error description instead cryptic numbers that noone understands. 

I already tried disabling VPN in win10 and closing ALL tasks that are running, nothing works. 

Most of the time I've programs running to work with or downloads open, so restarting isn't always possible, that's why im also looking for a solution. 

What exactly causes this behaviour and whats behind this error code? It looks like a catchall to me ... 

Edit: 

I've found this in the debug.log of BNS:
"[0704/152213:WARNING:sqlite_persistent_cookie_store.cc(1223)] Failed to post task from content::SQLitePersistentCookieStore::Backend::Close@e:\devchrome\cef_jan2015_64\chromium_git\chromium\src\content\browser\net\sqlite_persistent_cookie_store.cc:1110 to background_task_runner_. "

I know what sqlite is, and a persistent cookie ... seems likesomething is blocking, but what is the culprit? 

Archived