Still having this problem?

Liuxis

Hi...ok so after E3 i wanted to come back and try the game again..but.... the same problem as at the start? RLY?? so i downloaded the game....installed it...everything is great and I was exited to play it again...but then when i launch it the same problem with their stupid launcher came up? rly? u had so much time to fix it but no....either way...last time i spent like 3 hours looking up how to solve it and did the people find a solution for this?

Did you try downloading the game again from website? Only option that comes to my mind is that you are using the Beta installer/launcher and you would need to download the new one.

Other is that you have bugged files in your computer that prevent the game from installing and launching normally.

Have you tried downloading just the game launcher? If I'm understanding your problem correctly, then it's the same one I experienced. This should help you.

https://support.bladeandsoul.com/hc/en-us/articles/207195856-How-to-re-install-only-the-NCSOFT-Game-Launcher

Might be a little hard to see, but you have to click the word "here" in step 1 to start the download.

Archived