Game optimization, low FPS

Asynja

Hello,

as many of you already know this game has many optimization problems, despite many people having high end PCs they still get low FPS. I've looked up on Google this topic and found many solutions, none of which have worked for me, most likely because these solutions are geared toward specific settings. I would like to ask for help to properly optimize my game.

My specs:

Windows 7 64-bit (6.1, Build 7601)
Gigabyte GA-78LMT-USB3 6.0
AMD Fx(tm)-6300 Six-Core processor (6 CPUs), 3.5GHz
RAM 8GB DDR3
DirectX 11
Nvidia GeForce GT 610 2GB (But it shows 4 GB with the integrated video)
Monitor 1920 x 1080 (32 bit) (60hz)

Every driver is up to date.

Current settings in-game are everything low except for texture, character visibility, object display visibility, terrain visibility which are set to 5, putting them in 3 or lower makes no notable difference. Optimized for combat. The current resolution is Windowed 1280x960 (vertical sync is off). If I change to full screen the FPS drop to 10, with those current settings I can play without major problems except when there's a boss fight, everyone's fighting, throwing skills, many minions, the FPS drop to 8-10, though PvP feels a bit unresponsive despite the 15-20 FPS. The only way I can see over 30-50 FPS is if I click on 'optimize for low end PCs', but that gives me minecraft-like graphics and the window is pitifully small. According to the recommended system requirements as well as the website 'can I run it?', my PC should be able to play it at high/max settings, yet, I have pitifully low FPS.

I did try the Nvidia inspector solution that's floating around on the net by putting the Final Fantasy XIV: A realm reborn configuration and changing some things in the Nvidia control panel yet I saw no improvement whatsoever in-game. I even tried the BnS China configuration, too, and to no avail. I tried the GeForce Experience recommended settings, which put the game at max resolution but with everything else low and all that did was give me 10 FPS instead of the usual 20 FPS I get when there's no one around.

I've also tried to open task manager and set the game to high priority but it says access denied (the game is open in administrator mode, but it won't let me change the priority)

I'm lost, I don't know what else to do.

Thanks in advance to whomever may help me fix this problem :).

the best fix is to delete all of the blade and soul presets in inspector except for the one labeled blade and soul and adding cleint.exe to it.

i force AA to using that profile because the in game AA sucks 

if that does not work its probably processor related. i run and intel i5 4690k at 4.8 ghz and still go as low as 20 fps in 24 mans and soulstone plains.

intel > amd all day long :/  

It didn't work, it only improved 2 FPS, so from 19 to 21. It cannot be processor related as my processor is way more powerful than that game requires :/. Some other form of configuration is required.

your setup should be fine for bns afaik. your cpu is definitely good enough, not sure about your gpu but it should be fine, since mine isn't a whole lot higher in the series and i can run on max graphics just fine (750 ti gaming). i had fps problems as well, someone on a hardware forum suggested i upgrade to win10 and do a clean reinstall of all my drivers and that completely fixed it. (to do a clean reinstall, search for the correct driver for your gpu on the nvidia website (no need to uninstall anything beforehand), download and open it, select advanced options and click clean reinstall)

Archived