Your thoughts on the 6/22 patch

LadyViera

Liked

SF was fun till I remembered how painful it is to upgrade.

More exp in arenas

Newsletter free 7 day premium 

Free character slot

Daily challenge event 

XP boost

Mosh drunk on steam

Disliked

SF windwalk animation is meh

Even more fps drops for some reason

Market place changes

HM "discount" locked behind premium

Removal of additional gem slots on blight weapon

Character profile still kinda broken 

there is no greed involved in that, community wanted them to give them more discounts / better ways to get hm skills? and they dont wanna " give ncsoft anything for them "? .. i found it more greed from the community then ncsoft ;p

there is always an other way to get the hm skills too, do pve farm the dungeons like " We pver " needs to do for our skills

but yeah, this community will never be happy,always want more and more and moooore

15 minutes ago, 882184_1452550488 said:

there is no greed involved in that, community wanted them to give them more discounts / better ways to get hm skills? and they dont wanna " give ncsoft anything for them "? .. it found it more greed from the community then ncsoft ;p

there is always an other way to get the hm skills too, do pve farm the dungeons like " We pver " needs to do for our skills

but yeah, this community will never be happy,always want more and more and moooore

The HM skills are way more easier to get in almost every version other than ours. Players just want what other version practically get for free or much less grind. Its like the wardrobe which is free in every other version than ours. But NCWest locked it behind premium along with some HM skills that require tons of grinding or you can swipe to get them in a much faster manner. Players just want whats fairs in our region version. But if you can't understand something that simple that's your problem. NCWest loves to make money off of dumb players.

We are the only region that can buy HM SKILLS for beans.. so dont talk about something you really have no clue about,  they made it easier for ppl to obtain it thro pvp " cause pvp players dont wanna do pve for their skills " .. but hey korea had to do everything with pve to get their hm skills? JP,china too? 

But you are the player who wants everything equal in pvp too , like +15 hm levels all skills unlocked, no effort ?

you talking about fair in our regions, can i please have all classes on level 50 plz with all skills unlocked, all weapons max upgrade too? .. i found it fair too, you know the grind is real + the other regions have better gear then us

Archived