Need some FPS help.

Henmoro

Hey all.

I'm having a situation that I can't seem to figure out.

I'm a previous player of Aion, and I never had this issue before and maybe some of you may be able to help me out.

I recently installed Blade & Souls, Everything went fine, I understand with the size and all there will comes times when there is lag, When I began playing everything was going "Decently"; However Major lag started to kick in, I checked the FPS and I'm getting around 5-10FPS, If I am lucky 10-25(rare).

This has caused some major problems for me, Freezing when mobs are attacking, and I end up dying. And when trying to load some maps, or dungeons the game client will freeze, and disconnect me from the game, And this almost always happens, Making the game almost unbearable to play.

dwHzq6c.png

--------------------------

I did upgrade from Windows 8 to Windows 10, I updated my graphics driver, I installed Razer hoping suspending the programs for a fps boost would help, And even changed the Graphics settings in games to low, even clicked "optimize for low-end pcs", I've even went into my pc's settings and set everything to use less fps, and run on high and maximum performance.

I have a 4GB DDR Standard Asus laptop, With a 10GB DDR File swap, Running 2 core Intel Celeron CPU N2815 @2.13 GHz.

I understand that Intel is not recommended for running Blade And Soul, Though I can't be picky with my hardware right now, And this is the only game I've had this problem with.

With all that I have editted and changed on my PC just to play Blade and Soul, I expected at least a few more FPS, But it's not changing what so ever.

Any advise would be appreciated.

Thanks so much!

-Henmoro.

its your cpu, the game needs a quad core to run properly esp when you get to 24 man content and soulstone plains. 

im running a i5 4690k 4.8ghz and a GTX 960 and if i set everything to max i get as low as 20 fps in combat in soul stone plains. on your hardware alot of group content is simply not going to be playable. :/ 

sorry.

Archived