Annoying mouse input delay

Greetings! It's nice to meet you.

The input lag with the mouse is really annoying and i can't imagine how people could actually play with this. Timing attacks/animcancels is basically impossible and removes any skill from the combat and puts it back to stats vs stats. Also, sometimes keyboard inputs are delayed as well, skills activate over 0.5 seconds after i press the corresponding key and so on. I've seen posts about moving your mouse while attacking and changing keybinds but that can't be the way the game is supposed to be played right? I mean the devs must be aware of this issue. I can't imagine that they would keep updating the game and all with this gamebreaking problem at hand. This must be retarded to deal with in pvp. ;-; I know it's a common problem with U4 and all but come on, there must be a solution to this. If you have even the slightest idea, please, share it with the community! 

Thank you for reading. Have a good day.

V-sync can causes input delay.
If you have an ASUS motherboard, maybe you got 'AsusGameFirst' or smth. It's a service that is 'supposed' to optimize game-related network stuff, but in BnS it just adds input delay (very high, we're talking about second here). Check in your Task Manager, Services tab if you have it. Heard that other software supposed to improve your latency can add delay in BnS, maybe Razer one ?
There is no delay on the mouse input delay afaik, as in you press a key and it triggers after, but mouse inputs are throttled, meaning that after a mouse input, it does not accept any other input for a certain time.

PS : It's running on UE3 / DX9 not UE4 :p.

8 hours ago, Els said:

V-sync can causes input delay.
If you have an ASUS motherboard, maybe you got 'AsusGameFirst' or smth. It's a service that is 'supposed' to optimize game-related network stuff, but in BnS it just adds input delay (very high, we're talking about second here). Check in your Task Manager, Services tab if you have it. Heard that other software supposed to improve your latency can add delay in BnS, maybe Razer one ?
There is no delay on the mouse input delay afaik, as in you press a key and it triggers after, but mouse inputs are throttled, meaning that after a mouse input, it does not accept any other input for a certain time.

PS : It's running on UE3 / DX9 not UE4 :p.

Hello again. 

(Sorry, meant to say ue3. I was very tired at the time. ;-;)

Thanks alot! You've taught me multiple useful things. Alright, i don't have an Asus motherboard so that's one possibility out of the way. I have a razer mouse and keyboard. I'm also using razer synapse. That's it. Perhaps synapse comes with software that aims to fix stuff. I'll make sure to check it out. 

You've been of huge help to me! Thanks alot. ^w^

14 hours ago, BlueNinjaNeko said:

Hello again. 

(Sorry, meant to say ue3. I was very tired at the time. ;-;)

Thanks alot! You've taught me multiple useful things. Alright, i don't have an Asus motherboard so that's one possibility out of the way. I have a razer mouse and keyboard. I'm also using razer synapse. That's it. Perhaps synapse comes with software that aims to fix stuff. I'll make sure to check it out. 

You've been of huge help to me! Thanks alot. ^w^

You don't have any input delay now ?

You should check your latency using the Resource Monitor
1) Open Task Manager, and click on "More Details" at the bottom left if you have a small window with barely anything (Otherwise you'd have several tabs, and there will be "Less Details" instead)
2) Go to Performance tab, and open Resource Monitor (located at the bottom)
3) In the Resource Monitor, go in the "Network" tab
4) In "Processes with Network Activity" Tick the checkbox of "Client.exe" (which is Blade and soul client)
5) In "TCP Connections" look for the connection with port
      10100 if you're on Home Server (iirc)
      12100 if you're on Cross Server

Archived