Bot Friend Requests

I am getting seriously tired of declining at least 6 friend requests a day from bots/gold sellers, from accounts I've already blocked! Sometimes multiple times in a day!

Why can these losers still send me friend requests if i have them blocked?!

MAKE IT STOP! Dx

Sadly there's nothing you can really do about it. The bots/account name is just unblockable... Their names are super long, just long enough that only the website part shows up, but the actual character name is something along the lines of "website + 3 extra letters".

When I couldnt find the account to block it with the search function, I accepted the friend request so i could block+report and delete it from there. I've reported all of them. Yet, its still the same bunch of people spamming.

It's not really helping it look like NCsoft soft gives a damn cause this far into release, most other MMO's have a better handle on their bot problems, where in BnS it's not that much better than day 1, even with the click number pad to get into your account.

8 hours ago, NocturnalKitten said:

I accepted their request with the same purpose once...only once and never again. The account in my friend list showed that it doesn't have characters, so i couldn't delet, neither could block is...That goldspammer cr*p sat in my list for weeks when it somehow popped on a char of mine from the other region (accepted the request on NA server, found the char on EU server)where i could actualy block/delet it. I won't take that risk again, and deal with declining the same request again and again...slowly but surely drifting toward insanity XD

Note: i wrote about it to support, they replied they can't manualy remove it from my friend list, so i need to deal with it myself...

Archived