FPS Drop

Tankistas

Hello all, i whana talk about FPS why my FPS drop at boss ant city from 60 to 20 and some times be 1-2 FPS how fix it computer stats

Video Card Nvidia gtx 670 4gb

Proccesor amd fx(TM) 6300 Six core 3.50Ghz

Ram 8gb

Win 8.1

Had same problems. You really need to do a lot of stuff. There are some guides on Internet which might be worth given a try. I recommend you playing with the graphic settings a bit  and CTRL+F in crowded places aND dungeon/boss fights. There are some things which can be done in nvidiainspector. I will edit this post later with a link to the guide. Give it a try. Also, I have a gtx 650 ti, after I did a +115 core and +130 memory overclock to the GPU, I got like 40% more in-game performance + got rid of 90% of my stuttering,  now stuttering occurs very rarely for me. (don't know if I should recommend over clocking to unexperienced people)

And there'should another thing you might find funny. If you experience stuttering (random fps dropps) in open world, disable/uninstall your antivirus. Some Antiviruses are acting strangely while you're in bns (probably because of Gameguard, not sure) without you knowing of it. 

I'll be back with the link to the nvidiainspector guide. Good luck and tell me if anything helped!

EDIT:

Got same processor , overclock it to 4 ghz and buy some cheap SSD,  most of MMOs  are processor and HDD/SSD intensive becose of huge amount of ppl and npc in 1 place and that game isnt optimised rly good to run on multicore processors, for example some Pentium (aniversary edition) could beat 8 core AMD in BnS.

Archived