How to perform the character turnaround animation?

Hi everyone! This is a question about an old but still existing feature in the game. I've seen several players trigger an animation where their characters perform a 360 degree turn animation, as if to model to their clothes to the player. It's different from the standard idle animations per race, and I recall it's specifically triggered by using your mouse in some way. I know there used to be a loading screen concerning this prior Silverfrost update, but I can't google it at all. Could someone please enlighten me on how to do it? D:

If I remember, you zoom in close enough the when you go up by one zoom scale, the camera moves up to the front of the character and you're free to zoom out and turn the char without having to hold alt + right click

If you click the middle mouse button (the button you use to scroll through pages) it will allow you to free move your camera around your character. You won't have to hold alt+right click. Check your key bindings in options to see if you have that set (it is usually the default key for everyone so.. ).

On 5/27/2016 at 0:08 AM, MegaPixlz said:

If I remember, you zoom in close enough the when you go up by one zoom scale, the camera moves up to the front of the character and you're free to zoom out and turn the char without having to hold alt + right click

On 5/28/2016 at 2:35 AM, LagAhSee said:

If you click the middle mouse button (the button you use to scroll through pages) it will allow you to free move your camera around your character. You won't have to hold alt+right click. Check your key bindings in options to see if you have that set (it is usually the default key for everyone so.. ).

Hmm...I'm certain these aren't it. It's not a function but an ACTUAL animation that character performs. The animation, which I've seen so far on the Jin, Gon, and Yun, is the female character performs a perfect pirouette. I tried asking some people in faction chat about this, and one person said they've seen their Jin Warlock do it. They believe its an idle animation, but it's animation I've seen across multiple races regardless of class. It's kind of weird. Do you trigger it or is it an idle thing? I know for sure my Jin Assassin has never done it.

1 hour ago, StarMageAsuka said:

Hmm...I'm certain these aren't it. It's not a function but an ACTUAL animation that character performs. The animation, which I've seen so far on the Jin, Gon, and Yun, is the female character performs a perfect pirouette. I tried asking some people in faction chat about this, and one person said they've seen their Jin Warlock do it. They believe its an idle animation, but it's animation I've seen across multiple races regardless of class. It's kind of weird. Do you trigger it or is it an idle thing? I know for sure my Jin Assassin has never done it.

It's an idle animation.

I've only seen female chars do it though

On 6/1/2016 at 9:06 PM, MegaPixlz said:

It's an idle animation.

I've only seen female chars do it though

It's kind of strange, and it's not exclusive to range classes as I've seen Gon Destroyers do it. I wonder what requirements are met for it to be available for your character.

On 6/1/2016 at 0:08 AM, Frozenstar said:

Maybe its a special move done with F12 interactions?

Unfortunately, it doesn't seem to be. :<

Archived