Character alteration voucher assistance

So I made an fm lyn male a while back.

I am satisfied with the face and the character in general.

However far in the lvling proces I noticed how his waist looks really thin in some outfits.
This weirdly isnt really noticeable if he doesnt wear an outfit btw. so when I checked if I was content with the body sliders, I didnt notice the too thin issue at the start. 
Also the hongmoon outfit has a lot out clothing around the waist so I didnt see it with that oufit on either.
I didnt intend him to have super thin waist (waist silder is even on +4 I think). I wanted to give him more like normal build on heavier side of normal.

I started to notice this thin waist on the Cerulean outfit that you can farm in Cinderlands.

Also noticed it on the pure evil outfit and to a lesser extend some others.

So I am considering an character alteration voucher or is there another way to change the waist?

I dont need to change a lot of things. Just mainly the waist.

However I cant really check which different body silders would be okay,

as you cant see your character in running animation in wardrobe./character selection screen.

Often clothing is hanging around your sides when standing, so I cant get a proper view on the waist. Nor can I check with making a lvl 1 and running with it, as

i dont have access to several outfits that I would like to test it with.

So how can I test this?

Also do you get additional options or only the options of the character selection screen when using the voucher?

Any tips from your lyn male experience regarding body sliders?

Like do's and donts that you experienced.

Yup I can go crazy mode at times with character creations :P.

I actually has a similar problem with my Yun KFM. Sadly character alteration is the only way to change anything, it'll bring you back to the character creation screen. As long as you don't click "Confirm Changes" you can mess around as much as you want, but you're also limited to the default costumes there. Luckily the Cinderlands Cerulean outfit is one of the costumes you can try on.

There's no other real way I can think of to test the other costumes.

On ‎27‎-‎5‎-‎2016 at 11:41 AM, LunaticAzure said:

I actually has a similar problem with my Yun KFM. Sadly character alteration is the only way to change anything, it'll bring you back to the character creation screen. As long as you don't click "Confirm Changes" you can mess around as much as you want, but you're also limited to the default costumes there. Luckily the Cinderlands Cerulean outfit is one of the costumes you can try on.

There's no other real way I can think of to test the other costumes.

The thing is, there would still be some difficulties, even if you could view all the costumes in character creation screen.

When a character is standing in the creation screen, the arms with clothing sleeves are at his sides, kinda obscuring the waist for example.

There are some poses that one can do that help partly in preventing the obscuring a bit (like pose 2 folding hands), but none of the poses is the running animation.

But yeah, guess the only way to fix is trying the character alteration voucher or to just only wear costumes that dont show the thin waist.

Unless there is some site where you can upload your character profile and see it in all sorts of animations (among them running).
I believe WoW had that on Wowhead if I remember well.

You used a voucher?

10 hours ago, Yashuoa said:

Unless there is some site where you can upload your character profile and see it in all sorts of animations (among them running).
I believe WoW had that on Wowhead if I remember well.

You used a voucher?

Would be really cool if this existed. Yes I have used a voucher, it was a very minor change and it still didn't feel quite right. I think it might have just been the costume. I've stopped using it and now it doesn't bother me anymore or maybe I just got used to it.

Archived