Bugged ribbon bangle animation

So what I have happening rather frequently is that I am moving around in the BnS world and suddently the ribbon part of my bangle disappears.

When I unequip and reequip the bangle/the chest part of my costume, it will be back right after.

Does anyone know why this happens and how can I prevent it from happening?

Hii

I am also having this problem and have yet to send a ticket to customer support. I am thinking it is if you bought the add on for your bangle in the Ncoin shop as I did..

I first noticed that the players, npc and aggro's names were disappearing. I thought a bug maybe...then the players and npc/aggro started to be invisible. I was like Wtf is 

going on, lol.

It wasn't until I was in options and hovered over the options tab that I noticed they would appear then disappear again..so every time my bangle trail disappears I have to reapply it. This is a pain in the ass, especially if your in a dungeon and it starts to glitch. The glamour for the weapon is bugged imho, and I will be removing it. Anyone who has purchased one should be reimbursed ( its faulty)..and it should be fixed.

DK

It happens to me too.

It started with the BSH patch, but just a bit, not everytime like now, it started to be a real problem after Silverfrost expansion.

Now, everytime I use my FM, she doesn't have the ribbon/tail of her weapon. It's very disappointed for me, because i bought the Chocolate Skin just for the tail, I think the skin is actually horrible.

I can't see other people ribbon neither. The only ones I can see without problem are Faction NPC's ribbon.

I play in 800x600 and 512x384 windowed mode, with optimize for combat.

Change to Fullscreen seems to fix it until you run/jump again (Most of the times, it disappear when you do one of these actions).
However I played on my boyfriend pc, he can play in fullscreen and better graphics and never got a problem, asked to other forcemasters and only one got the problem. Looks like its a problem with some potato pc?

Sorry for my english.

3 hours ago, DangerKitty said:

Hii

I am also having this problem and have yet to send a ticket to customer support. I am thinking it is if you bought the add on for your bangle in the Ncoin shop as I did..

I first noticed that the players, npc and aggro's names were disappearing. I thought a bug maybe...then the players and npc/aggro started to be invisible. I was like Wtf is 

going on, lol.

It wasn't until I was in options and hovered over the options tab that I noticed they would appear then disappear again..so every time my bangle trail disappears I have to reapply it. This is a pain in the ass, especially if your in a dungeon and it starts to glitch. The glamour for the weapon is bugged imho, and I will be removing it. Anyone who has purchased one should be reimbursed ( its faulty)..and it should be fixed.

DK

I havent bought anything regarding bangle in the shop so I dont think that the bangle purchase thing is the cause.

2 hours ago, Riliane said:

It happens to me too.

It started with the BSH patch, but just a bit, not everytime like now, it started to be a real problem after Silverfrost expansion.

Now, everytime I use my FM, she doesn't have the ribbon/tail of her weapon. It's very disappointed for me, because i bought the Chocolate Skin just for the tail, I think the skin is actually horrible.

I can't see other people ribbon neither. The only ones I can see without problem are Faction NPC's ribbon.

I play in 800x600 and 512x384 windowed mode, with optimize for combat.

Change to Fullscreen seems to fix it until you run/jump again (Most of the times, it disappear when you do one of these actions).
However I played on my boyfriend pc, he can play in fullscreen and better graphics and never got a problem, asked to other forcemasters and only one got the problem. Looks like its a problem with some potato pc?

Sorry for my english.

As far as I know my pc isnt potato.

What kind of pc do you consider potato (what kind of system, how bad/old?).

Isnt it odd if its related to your pc as you say it didnt happen some patches ago.

When you play FM on your bf his pc you never have the ribbon disappear?

I can walk around with the ribbon on the bangle for minutes and than it disappears or it disappears sooner, like after some seconds.

I have no clue what causes it.

• 3 weeks later...
On 26/5/2016 at 8:50 PM, Yashuoa said:

I havent bought anything regarding bangle in the shop so I dont think that the bangle purchase thing is the cause.

As far as I know my pc isnt potato.

What kind of pc do you consider potato (what kind of system, how bad/old?).

Isnt it odd if its related to your pc as you say it didnt happen some patches ago.

When you play FM on your bf his pc you never have the ribbon disappear?

I can walk around with the ribbon on the bangle for minutes and than it disappears or it disappears sooner, like after some seconds.

I have no clue what causes it.

When I play on my BF pc it never disappear.

I don't know too much about pc, but imagine: mines can go to 1- 25 fps in 800x600 (windowed) with everything low. I can't do Heroic Dungeons after Labyrinth because of that.

I didn't affirm it, btw, i asked it, only played BnS in 2 pcs (mine & bf), so I talked about it in my exp.

Archived