Siren Bracelet Evolve Material?

Hi.

I have a problem finding the siren bracelet, but the one which evolves. In Blackram Supply Chain I only find the one which doesn't evolve (I think it's a breakthrough material for pirate bracelet). I see many people who has it upgraded and everything. 

Maybe it's part of a patch's remove and the info I've seen so far is old? (I started playing on April 2016)...

Thanks in advance.

The upgradeable bracelet starts at "Pirate Bracelet" from Nightshade Harbor and Bloodshade Harbor (first is the daily hub and second is the 6-man dungeon of the same place)

The breakthrough material for the Pirate Bracelet is the "Siren Bracelet". The pirate bracelet has one stat set, the siren bracelet is not upgradeable, but can come in slightly different stat variations, which stat variation is on your siren bracelet will not affect the stats on your pirate bracelet or the later evolutions.

Pirate Bracelet 1-5 -> Siren Bracelet -> Pirate bracelet 6-10 -> Oathbreaker Bracelet -> Awakened oathbreaker 1-5 ..... and so on

Hope this helped :)

I believe you. There's a little info around internet that says the same as you, but it's strange. I saw people talking about which bracelet was better and they said some stuff like: "get siren because has high crit" or "pirate has atk but not crit", etc. That's when I got confused and thought there were more than one bracelet to choose and upgrade.

That's why I thought it was maybe an update or something :/

Archived