Pirate Weapon drop Trouble BUGGED

Cds

Ive been in bsh 20 times now and the only drops are sword, axe and staff. Is this bugged or what? I can't use emblems because you can only get one lame emblem a day from bsh. While I would go to nsh it seems no one goes there since the new paths, so here I am waiting at the bosses and no one shows. I can't buy a pirate chest because they go for 40 gold now for 5 lousy emblems, can't buy 3 brilliant keys because they are 38+ gold EACH( 90+ Gold total)? Pffft!!! Whats the deal here? Is this a trap? If i'd known this I would have went the oathbreaker route and said screw the pirate stuff. I really wish the devs to please fix this so kfm can't pick up the Pirate gauntlet or change the emblems needed to 20 like dark pirate. This is sooooo annoying when I have everything else to upgrade.

ps. Ive been in bsh more but I had to spend 20 emblems on the dark pirate because it never dropped either... Please fix this bugged out game

i have the same problem with emblems. i think i  have 16 at the moment cause i already used the other 20 for the pirate bangle. so i need 30 more pirate emblems. i got 10 from daily dash. and i got 2 from the first time i did dark vipercapthingy. anyway long story short i have 16 and i need 29 more cause you need 45 to get the dark pirate weapon. either you farm them you probably get 5 a day. or just buy 1 key.. you need 3 regular keys if you open them and get a random drop. but if you use the moonwater key the specific weapon for your class is what you will get. 

Archived