the way of the force master quests!

hey guys, im level 49 now and i haven't done the way of the force master quests yet, so i started doing them but now im stuck in part 6, it asks me to do the blazing palm then the short fuse combo.. i tried many times but it didn't work, i tried to reset all my skill points and nothing happened.. any ideas ? 

also i have a friend offered his main weapon to another weak one.. can he buy the main weapon again and from where ?

I just did that quest yesterday, you can complete it. I don't really remember what exactly you need to do, I was rushing through it but it was very simple. I think it's just left click, c .

You can buy a new hongmoon weapon from the Jadestone Valor Stone Trader for I think 3 Blackram Emblem. To get the specific emblem, wear your Bamboo Guard outfit and in Sentinel Coast, kill blackram near the water/south eastern part of the map untill bosses spawn. Killing them will drop 2 emblem. You can also get the Specter outfits this way.

10 hours ago, PreachersSin said:

hey guys, im level 49 now and i haven't done the way of the force master quests yet, so i started doing them but now im stuck in part 6, it asks me to do the blazing palm then the short fuse combo.. i tried many times but it didn't work, i tried to reset all my skill points and nothing happened.. any ideas ? 

also i have a friend offered his main weapon to another weak one.. can he buy the main weapon again and from where ?

You can buy the Hongmoon Weapon in Bamboo Village for 10 copper I believe.

21 hours ago, LunaticAzure said:

I just did that quest yesterday, you can complete it. I don't really remember what exactly you need to do, I was rushing through it but it was very simple. I think it's just left click, c .

You can buy a new hongmoon weapon from the Jadestone Valor Stone Trader for I think 3 Blackram Emblem. To get the specific emblem, wear your Bamboo Guard outfit and in Sentinel Coast, kill blackram near the water/south eastern part of the map untill bosses spawn. Killing them will drop 2 emblem. You can also get the Specter outfits this way.

can you tell me how much points you put on blazing palm and short fuse when did that ?  i think the problem cuz im lvl 49 and i took another skill path or somthing.

and he bought the weapon thanks much

0 points, I was playing a fresh character, at that point you can't even put skill points into anything. Maybe try resetting all your skills? or at least reset blazing palm, short fuse and maybe the soul skill (the one at the very bottom of the skill page, where you pick between ice or fire)

Archived