How can I repair my weapon?

My weapon broke and I am hitting like a wet cloth, I read you need to have a campfire? I have no clue how to get these or find these, can someone please tell me how? If you have to find them where is the nearest campfire from Oalshade Village? Or if u have to make one could you please tell me how? Thanks guys ^^

Hello!

Just have a look at the map and search for a symbol that looks like a campfire. You can repair your weapon standing next to it and using a repair tool. How many repair tools you need depend on the level of your weapon.

In front of some dungeons you have the possibility to look for a party via the Dragon Pillar - there you can also repair your weapon by clicking at the repair tools in your inventory.

There are some special repair tools that can also be used without a fire, but I'd recommend to use them if you're doing a dungeon and while being in it your weapon breakes, but the party needs your damage to succeed (I refer to the lv45/50 content).

Greetings,

Menma

You can also talk to a Weapon Merchant and let him repair your weapon for a charge, if you don't have any repair tools in your bag. At lower level, it's cheaper than buying repair tools from the Weapon Merchant (the NPC) or the marketplace (other players).

Archived