Fresh Win7 Install Debugger found??

Raikiriw

Just did a fresh instal of a legitimate copy of Windows 7 and have done no installs beside Winzip and CDs. After installing BnS and attempting to run it I get greeted with a Debugger found please remove from system memory warning. I've done pretty much all I could so far I believe ran defender, AVG, ninja cleaner and no matter what I've tried I keep getting debugger found. Any tips?

Okay, perhaps this will help you or anyone else having the debugger issue: I noticed an update to AVG antivirus happened today, so went in and added both the main NCSoft folder and the BnS launcher/client to the ignore/exceptions list. Now the game launches normally.

On 5/3/2016 at 1:40 PM, Muted Motion said:

Okay, perhaps this will help you or anyone else having the debugger issue: I noticed an update to AVG antivirus happened today, so went in and added both the main NCSoft folder and the BnS launcher/client to the ignore/exceptions list. Now the game launches normally.

I too, would like to know how to do this! Please tell us?

1. On the upper right of the AVG user interface, go into the Options menu.
2. Select Advanced Settings.
3. In the Advanced Settings menu, click Exceptions.
4. Select Add Exception.
5. Pick the type of exception (application or file, folder, url) and add the file path.
(With a default installation, the path will be C:\Program Files (x86)\NCSOFT\

I also added C:\Program Files (x86)\NCSOFT\BnS\bin\Client.exe for good measure.)
6. Be sure to click Apply toward the bottom right.

cAqSgng.png

El7gBgJ.png

• 3 months later...

Archived