Sudden disconnections on logo. whats wrong?

Stahlteen1

When I got the game it installed and started up. I made my character and pushed start but Then I got a message saying disconnected to server and the game closed itself. I restarted and now I can't get passed the logo without it closing itself. This has bean happening continuously for several days now. Why is this happening I just want to play Blade and Soul?

Are you getting the "Failed to connect to server:(200)"  error at the end of the message also??

I know it is a lag issue and game will close, i have NOOOOOO lag, i closed my game to rf 30 minsago, came back, logged in, cant get past 2nd pw.

I am getting the Failed to connect to server (200) error as well. I closed the game an hour back and when I tried to log back on, I got this error.

It doesn't resolve even after rebooting my PC and router.

Btw, i am on a EU server.  Thought i would mention it, they was supposed to have patched this a few days back, but for me it got worse.  Never had any issues, since opening when they epically failed to forsee how many players would want to play  :)

same, BnS servers are *cricket*ing unbelivable..

PAst day 1-2 players DC every run, whatever we run.  2/3 Asura Runs, Someone Always CD.

today, not gotten to run many dungs myself at all. Yura, Fail, ppl dc after dc. one after the other. 

Yeti, same shiit.

Lair, same shiit. 

Asura, same shiit. tho we did clear at all runs, waiting for the ones Dc'ing to get there. 

gave up on other dailies, Stay up and do  SSP dailies as i need all i can get aiming for L asap, logg in after every dc. Done all SSP quest, except intel. But not gone to collect reward.

Now cant even fcking logg in to collect Rewards. stayed up for nothing.

I've never said im gonna Quit BnS, Cause i knew i (would'nt)/Wont.  but soon this game gives so much Rage, Frustration vs the Fun/joy (and i RLY enjoy this game).

If this shiit keeps up, a shit loadz will quit this game due to so much problems. I can start imagine our NA/Eu server got more Buggs than any BETA mmo server.

rage ? noo ;3 </3

frustrated and sad about so much happening to the game i love?  U wont even belive it ;3

I whole heartedly agree here!! The time consuming part to keep waiting was ridiculous today, i just thought net issues :/   Yea, cant get back in either to turn some stuff in and now im pissed too.   Now that you mention it, not even sure if i finished or claimed my new daily challenges.  I got no issues quitting a game, who cant function properly, tho i would hate too, specially when i spent so much for the treasure trove event, haha

4 minutes ago, Rikkuonly said:

you set urself a big Achiv ING, and the server/game wont even let you work toward it. so u got to ask yourself ''what to do?'' 

wait till someone says its fixed... haha   and i guess watch my k-dramas while i wait :P    Hope it comes back before 2 hours are up, so i can make sure my stuff was done and in

Archived