crafting items and resell them

seersa

hello every one ... i have a really simple questions but i need some suggestions or answer .... hope you communicate and a comments as well  ....  OK i am level 43 up to  44 but i made a mistake because i wanted to try and see what happens ....  actually i crafted some items that i don't need by mistake because i didn't understand the mechanism and Technics about crafting i had to try them  ....  and all i wanted is to craft a moon water transformation stone to upgrade my bangle am playing as a force master as well ...  but i crafted viridian stones instead  ...  now i wanted to sell the items i crafted as well and start over again trying to craft the moon water transformation instead but i notice that i cant sell the already crafted items for a goo price ..  is there any way to recover from this .... plz guys any tips help can be useful and thanks for all ......

The simple answer would be no. But I'm curious, how much of a gold sink would crafting viridian transformation stones be for a lvl 43? I suppose the crafting cost should be below 50 silver or so? Haven't checked those in forever.

Still though, you should be able to make a lot more gold as you hit lvl45 and onwards so that amount wasted won't seem like much.

Archived