Summoner Valley pvp

UnderDawg

i watched parts of your video - didnt see any skill tree in beginning or end of video.

Your character http://eu-bns.ncsoft.com/ingame/bs/character/profile?c=Underdog&s=202

is poorly geared, and you should work on that.

For 6v6 I usually have close to 74k hp on my sum, with 540 ish AP.

6v6 is mainly tactics + gear.

As for the pvp itself, your opponents were horrible. The few times we run into teams like that, we end up having all brazers 90% of the time, and the opponents just staying up in the spawn tower waiting for the time to run.

- I noticed you´ve specced surprise bomb, which can work - but you´re not really using it all, then why spec it?

- mediocre pvp, looks like low gold rank to me.

- you really wanna save those backsteps instead of wasting it everytime you just think you´re in enemy range....

- to be honest it quite painful to watch all your mistakes.. like vs the forcemaster, you waste your backstep, then waste your true friend, waste your enh seed, healing the fm when he has veil up, then additional heal when he does twin statue - lost your cat, doesn´t seem to have beckon specced properly. etc etc. 

You got 10 easy kills in the video, but the only time you could have shown some real quality, were when you died and messed up.

anyways, hope you take the critism positively and work on it.

Cheers  (Last season double platinum ranked summoner)

I suggest you try 1v1 arena and 3v3 arena , you will learn a lot there , i would give you some tips right now but i have a high fever and it's 5ºc here.

However , i agree with below:

45 minutes ago, Victorion said:

- I noticed you´ve specced surprise bomb, which can work - but you´re not really using it all, then why spec it?

- you really wanna save those backsteps instead of wasting it everytime you just think you´re in enemy range....

- to be honest it quite painful to watch all your mistakes.. like vs the forcemaster, you waste your backstep, then waste your true friend, waste your enh seed, healing the fm when he has veil up, then additional heal when he does twin statue - lost your cat, doesn´t seem to have beckon specced properly. etc etc. 

You got 10 easy kills in the video, but the only time you could have shown some real quality, were when you died and messed up.

But your gear is "kinda" fine , i have only 50 k and 508 ap on my summoner and i feel like a god on 6v6 , pushing 6 kill streaks all the time.

7 hours ago, Victorion said:

i watched parts of your video - didnt see any skill tree in beginning or end of video.

Your character http://eu-bns.ncsoft.com/ingame/bs/character/profile?c=Underdog&s=202

is poorly geared, and you should work on that.

For 6v6 I usually have close to 74k hp on my sum, with 540 ish AP.

6v6 is mainly tactics + gear.

As for the pvp itself, your opponents were horrible. The few times we run into teams like that, we end up having all brazers 90% of the time, and the opponents just staying up in the spawn tower waiting for the time to run.

- mediocre pvp, looks like low gold rank to me.

anyways, hope you take the critism positively and work on it.

Cheers  (Last season double platinum ranked summoner)

Thank you :)

but i think my gear is fine for now ofc it need upgrade , ehm the fight againts the FM if you noticed i almost killed the BLADE DANCER he was 2 hits away , and then the FM showed up i tried to escapse to make sure the BLADE DANCER is dead but my team mate did not kill him . 

my cat was attacking him i tired to use my E but i guess he already stunned my cat and killed it cuz both skills did not work

ehmm in the last pvp seassons ive been plat all along and diamond . 

about my backsteps i thought im using them correctly , maybe i messed up one time in this vid when the fm and lbm came ..

about the BOMB [v] , What are you talking about ? im using it 90% if the time .. there are some time when you get nervous and you forget ..

DO you got some PVP vids on YOUTUBE ? ill be glad if you upload some 6v6 just to show me how to use evertything correctly .

and you should watch all vid all the pvp parts and you will see that i am using skills

Archived