Counter Bug or Server Lag?

Dynock

Hi!

I play Blade Cancer (yeah sorry) and I've felt really bad the last days with my fellow KFMs because I've noticed that when they end their air combo and stun with Z (Rising Dragon I think) there is a small window where you can press the knockout counter, so after they stun with Z and start 3RF the counter goes through and knocks them down. The window is so small that the counter buttons disappear before the counter timer ends but it still counts. I think this should be fixed as this *cricket*s the point of playing KFM for stun locking as CD on this counter is short and would be acting as a tab. 

Do you think this is because of: 

a) Counter Bug?

b) Server Lag?

c) KFM is bad?

I choose c. Attacking while the enemy can't do anything at all (not talking about CCs, rather (kind of) F roll chase and especially while enemy is falling down) is quite cheap, that's what you get for not timing your cheap move perfectly. And if you just normal KD'ed an enemy, what was the point of it? To volunteer yourself into ground counter?

• 4 weeks later...
On 28.4.2016 at 7:02 PM, Stormpooper said:

I choose c. Attacking while the enemy can't do anything at all (not talking about CCs, rather (kind of) F roll chase and especially while enemy is falling down) is quite cheap, that's what you get for not timing your cheap move perfectly. And if you just normal KD'ed an enemy, what was the point of it? To volunteer yourself into ground counter?

Nope, I have to disagree. Since the problem is that the enemy is actually hit by the (in that case z) and you see he even takes dmg from it  but then the kfm suddenly gets countered, knocked down and his combo is interrupted but after that you`ll notice that he`s actually still stunned.

But he could actually counter while being so? Dafuq?

Happens to me quite often. And my main is a kfm, so in pvp it´s really unfair imo when you are on the brink of defeat but you know your enemy has burned his tab. So you want to start a comeback and turn the tables with 3rf and then this sh!t happens.

I vote for b)

I play KFM, it happens to me sometimes when i'm out of options and i try to stun my target after an air combo, especially BM and BD.

I use "Tremor" that should penetrate defenses and deflects but i get countered a second later, look:

As you can notice, the ground counter posture/stance of the BM doesn't show, yet i got countered... so to me it's more about server lag. I don't mind considering the C option as i'm not a good KFM but yeah seems lag imo.

Archived