when do you think they will fix the bot hacker issues?

legenduu

do you really think they will answer ? sadly they wont , but yea , none of my friends are actually playing the game anymore ... they got fed up  .. i'm on the edge decision  of uninstalling the game or not . the only reason i log on is the daily throve , nothing else 

wow no reply whatsoever from  NCsoft. this is sad. Yea guys,.... Me and my friends are also quitting. bad open world pvp . arena was the only pvp available but it is full of bot. fail game. I'm going to try Riders of Icarus.

Idk why you guys are crying so much, you think this is the only game where you find some hacks and bots? Cn/Kr had bots and hackers for the longest time. We are in 2016 hacks and bots only get bigger from here on out people technology moves fast and on pc its easy to do alot of *cricket*ed up stuff.. Take it easy man you dont have to make the game a part of your life, they already said they are working on it.. So let em work on it. You guys should be worried about some other stuff too, like arena pvp balance, thus theres none, my only thing against ncsoft right now is the warlock, how can you bring us the *cricket*ing nerfed version of the wl and is the weakest in arena(anyone below platinum shouldnt even comment cuz you dont know anything) I mean shit, has great burst but no resist skills, summoner 3 clicks takes away 20k and you call that balance? As much as wl does dmg it doesnt do free dmg with 2 buttons we actually have to combo where as summoner clicks the mouse button.   Do we wana talk about fm? Oh thats right they can have all that dmg and all iframes. NcSoft you need to stop touching characters if you want a good number in player base because arena is your best feature, fail to delivering that good experience through balance has negative consequences. Stop touching the chars and put wl at a decent level of competition cuz its really sad guys

NCSOFT just care about taking player's money, they dont support anything at all, have u ever seen a GM online? the answer is a big and clear NO.

They are just moneyhunters, like this 2 weeks event, while they dont even support ppl and they dont care about bots, hackers in arenas, goldsellers, etc.

There is a big list, and im pretty sure, in a few months this game will die, at least in EU.

Im here just to tell you all, (like they are not reading me at all, and I tried them to do) how is this bussines, is not worthy to spend your lifetime playing this game, as they are not clear people, believe me, I'd like to face any of the NCSOFT bosses and tell him clearly what a big SHIT are they doing with this game.

Archived