Summ Hack

ToshiroH

since no where to put this, I'll leave it here.

really, it is impossible to play pvp, first bots, which was at least possible to beat them but now hacks ? seriously , the safety of the game is practically nil , we will see in a while more , hack gold? let's get serious and then fix this and last public photo, to see if at least they ban those people. Sorry for my English , google translator :v

1jqp7k.jpgwl6q0.jpg2zecowh.jpg

same problem, I have met a sum only lvl 22, but all my hits are resisted or evaded, cannot do any damage to these hacks. How does NCsoft have so many bugs, as BNS running so many years in Korean and China, their servers dont have these rediculous bugs, and more importantly, Ops take too long to fix, so hacks always exist.

Is it the ones that are stealth, only appear during sunflower, and sometimes drop the chestnuts ?
If so, it's pretty easy to beat them once you know the few frames when they are not evading : when they cast chestnuts, they'll be vulnerable for a bit.
Just circle around them, so sunflower does not hit you, when they cast the chestnuts, try to CC them and combo them, then repeat.

Archived