Launcher Won't Start?

Elysienna

Ok, so idk what EXACTLY happened in the time between Monday and today that caused my comp to bug out, (or the game maybe?) so hard, but I can't get the launcher to start (obviously). I click on the BnS icon on my desktop as usual, but instead of initiating the launcher it links to the file folder in which the launcher is located! I figured no big deal, so i just clicked on the launcher application but BOOM. Nothing. Of course windows defender comes up and asks me if I want to allow the program to run, (as it should,) and I say yes, and nothing happens. I even checked Task Manager to see if the process was at least RUNNING in the background, but nada. I don't have a firewall or anything that should be blocking it, so I honestly have no clue what's going on whatsoever. I can't seem to find anyone else who has this problem...
(Tried launching the game itself from Windows Explorer, but of course it just told me "Please start the game using the launcher". Launcher is kinda useless atm so I wanted to get a community input before submitting a ticket... 
(If i try to startup update helper, I get an error saying "Invalid Argument!"... I don't exactly want to spend 16 hours reinstalling this game lol)

Archived