Error E02018

BKirin

Hi guys,

I not sure if I should post here but there isn't any "Technical Issues" except "Bug" which is not.
Anyway as the Title above, I've been trying to search for other web-page to solve this issue but doesn't seems connect the similarity nor those ways can be fixed.

I just started this game last few weeks and it's been working well. But after today's maintenance, it seems I unable to even download the updates during the NC lauch. it doesn't even load at all nor there is a pop out having to say confirm/send error info. It just state I have this error, click OK

Re-download & install or follow some guides to fix and still doesn't work.

I'm not really good at Tech stuff, if possible, do  mind to explain in easier term? Thank you.

Hay, i got the same problem today after the maintenance, so i think we and everyone with this kind of error need to wait until the next maintenance (Update) cause i tried everything but nothing worked to solve this. I think that this error comes more from the devs than from our pcs.

I have similar problems. After maintenance I launched my launcher and it only quick popped on the windows bar and nothing happens, not even errors pop up. After I uninstalled the game and tried to download new launcher, still the same problem...

3 hours ago, Steve115 said:

Hay, i got the same problem today after the maintenance, so i think we and everyone with this kind of error need to wait until the next maintenance (Update) cause i tried everything but nothing worked to solve this. I think that this error comes more from the devs than from our pcs.

Thats easy... but hopefully the next update will be less than a week to know if it will work.

It will be even better if there is an individual manual update patch for us to download when these NC problem occurs :P

Woah there is another post about his launch problem too, got solved and this works for me but not sure if it's 100%. downloading the patch now... zzz 2hrs zzz

3 hours ago, EclipseBringer said:

http://launcher.patcher.ncsoft.com/NC-Launcher/NC-LauncherSetup.exe

Download launcher from there and install it again, that's what helped for me, sadly I first uninstalled the game and now have to download it again for ages

Thank you EclipseBringer

I had the same problem too this was always happening waste of time waiting till the next patch is. we can grind our gear up to that time while waiting now we're all messed up on the first start of the game the server is full now your gonna felt that we are all playing with some bots. Cause of this kind of errors every maint. its kinda annoying.

Archived