error 3746 please hellp

pwm

This is my first NCSOFT games. i'm waiting for years to play this game in english version and i'm just starting to love it 
When suddenly last night, i got this error : 

When i try to login in website, it says " Due to suspicious activity, this account has been locked " 
When login in launcher, i get "System error. Please try again. (3746) 

I dont know what happen, i dont think i'm doing any suspicious things. Just playing normally after office works with couple of friends 
What situation is treat as suspicious?? I'm not using any macro program nor bot or spamming anything! 
It quite ridiculous actually. I think NCSOFT must check their BAN system, very dissappointed as i treated like criminal 

I just created this new account only for posting to forum, so NCSOFT team can see what i'm complaining

hopefully, someone will reply to ya within a hour or hour-30min... that's the max. time they took to reply to my tickets... though my problem was never fixed and most probably will never be.... sigh~

3 minutes ago, feyan said:

hopefully, someone will reply to ya within a hour or hour-30min... that's the max. time they took to reply to my tickets... though my problem was never fixed and most probably will never be.... sigh~

clear , thanks for the info

Archived