Chapter 40 Lusung

ladymanako

I am a level 36 BM and getting really P'ed off with trying to beat Lusung! 

I have gone up against him 20 times already with different skill sets and I still can not beat him! 

Am I doing something wrong? He can kill me in 3 hits. Or is a BM class not the best thing to go up against a FM? haha.

Any help is better then no help, I am so close to giving up on this game right now haha. (I really want to know what happens next hahaha!)

I am not a BM player so I cannot help you with skill sets, sorry :( But I remember defeating Lusung easily with a FM and a warlock, maybe u just need to upgrade ur weapon because usually the answer to most of my problems in this game is either upgrade ur weapon to get higher AP or get a better soul shield to pump up ur hp so yeah.... and if u did that, then maybe look in the BM section of these forms for a pve skill set. 

On 2016-04-16 at 9:55 AM, ladymanako said:

I am a level 36 BM and getting really P'ed off with trying to beat Lusung! 

I have gone up against him 20 times already with different skill sets and I still can not beat him! 

Am I doing something wrong? He can kill me in 3 hits. Or is a BM class not the best thing to go up against a FM? haha.

Any help is better then no help, I am so close to giving up on this game right now haha. (I really want to know what happens next hahaha!)

He is pretty easy I got a BM

here is what I do

1Charge, Anklebiter (he is on the ground), Stomp, LMB and then Stomp. He should be up by now then I hit F(shoulder charge), Take Flight(F), 2xLMB for air combo, Stomp and then LMB. Then Flock of Blades V, Lighting Rod C and use hold block. By then you should be able to kill him.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived