Don't Trust!

Hello everyone I would like to say something here for everyone's good to warn them not to trust someone in this game like I do. Yesterday someone said Selling Trove Keys in faction and I pm to him which is name [moderated content] in Windrest I dont mind what I loss cause I'm here to tell people be careful about trusting people in game.
There is what happened : I pm to this guy and we meet in zaiwei he told me 50 Trove keys for 150 gold and 100 trove keys are for 299 and I said I would like to buy 50 trove keys I gave him 150 golds then two seconds later he gave it back to me and said there is problem with my credit card after fixed the problem I gave the money to him again and he immediately leeft the party and the game I wait couple hours and try to pm him but he was still offline  Today I learned he have another 2 character in windrest and he is mostly playing with [moderated content]' I created a accunt to join windrest then I pm to [moderated content] My pm arrived to him but there was no answer  Also he is in [moderated content] clan  in Windrest. I really want to talk with this guy I know I wont able to get my neither keys nor golds..doesn't matter that move really shame for him and I like to say something to him if someone know him or his clan please let me know and dont be like me, dont be naive like me. I dont know what to say anymore actually that was my fault I didnt take any screenshots it hapepened too quickly and I forgot but there is point that I dont understand why when he took the my money first time then ran away instead of gave it back and stole it after that..Anyway have great day have amazing fun :) 

Tip of the day: Trust your instincts and don't trust anyone in game. You're most likely to get scammed .  I don't trust anyone for those kind of things except my irl friends that plays this cos i know them for a long time. *cricket*ing scammers can go to hell for all i care lol.

On 17-4-2016 at 3:12 AM, staahpxDD said:

Tip of the day: Trust your instincts and don't trust anyone in game. You're most likely to get scammed .  I don't trust anyone for those kind of things except my irl friends that plays this cos i know them for a long time. *cricket*ing scammers can go to hell for all i care lol.

Still be carefull of RL friends, back in 2001 my friends asked me if they could use my Everquest account as a buff character (buffs lasted 2-4 hours), seeing we were friends for years i allowed them to use it, new expansion comes out, but it, i reactivate my account and found out they had stripped all my droppable raid loot worth of 2 years of gametime.

They told me that they tought "i would never start playing again" and would replace it with new gear thats much better, except for all the raid loot was worth allot in sentimental value.

Regardless, they were and are no longer friends from that point on, but the damage was done.

Archived