Weapon feed?

kaisersozeeee

I'm not asking for breakthrough or evolve items.. Just random/junk weapons for offering.

6 minutes ago, WayOfTheBacon said:

Go to the weapon description of the fodder for the weapon that you want to upgrade, it will tell you where/which boss drops fodder items. All the fodder items drop from specific mobs.....not random mobs

22 minutes ago, Arisaema said:

IF you have passed the Foshi Pyres area, go back and grind out the world Boss there until you get enough key drops and gear to upgrade your weapon.

i will surely check that area when i will reach home. 

ohh.....i see, then yea, the normal mobs usually don't drop that many fodder weapons, i remember trying to farm them when I just started the game. 

Farming random normal mobs specifically for fodders is a waste of time, especially around the low lvl areas. I would suggest you keep doing the quests and main storyline until you get to "BlackRamNarrows", the drops that you get while progressing through the quests will be sufficient to upgrade your main weapon. Fodders have WAY better drop rate in dungeons and from the dungeon chests that you get after completing it.

you can farm world boss for essence and spin the wheel for weapon chests...but they require keys to open.....kinda expensive for a fodder yea?

Archived