[Arena] any low lvl class vs. maxed lv 50 FM + HM skills

Heuksal

Can anyone, for damn god's sake, explain me, how anyone, below Lv 49 and even lower, is supposed to STAND A SINGLE CHANCE against a maxed damn nuking Force Master LV 50?!

Are you kidding me?

I tried it as a DES, as a SUM, SIN, even as a FM, but yet non Lv 50. I HAD ABSOLUTELY NO CHANCE. Daze, perm slow, dash resticted, block restricted, keeps healing him-/herself, keeps freezing, knocking back.

How the hell is anyone supposed to win against such a skill-distribution? Hell. NC, are you even testing your matchmaking system?

A Lv 30 player has 16 skillpoints to distribute! JUST-16-DAMN-SKILL-POINTS.

A Lv 50 player has 41 - 54 skillpoints to distribute PLUS the opportunity using Hongmoon skills!!!!!!!!!!!!

Did you, as a company for "fair pvp stuff" (yea, sure. PVP servers, where ping is stupidly essential and important, which are located at the NA -> SCREWN EUROPEANS! ammaright?), took in consideration, while enabling such a huge range while matchmaking players each other?

No. Definitely not.

This has nothing to do with "git gut, l2p, get skills", it is just an unfair advantage, which you guys are totally ignoring.

Has anyone any video showing, that a Lv 30 can beat the **** outta a Lv 50, well, player, since I guess, that every class which is 50 and post-tortured about their ACH/HM unlockings is able to win with ez? Does anyone have such a non-existent video? I highly doubt that.

It is annoying af. And yea, I am pissed about this fact, that this is just unrighteous for an arena fight. It is equal to OWPvP, where everyone keeps loitering as a high level at low level areas and poking others "just for fun (one sided)".

Here, some show-off, that this is just happening and is a thing, and not just laffy taffy talking:

cd784f09e88a469ab506d17b5ea8dd03.png

On low ranks (bronze-silver-early gold) you can easily beat whatever you want most of the time. It depends more on their (and your) skills and understanding of skills, which is likely to be lacking in early silver matchups. Hell, I beat a silver level 50 FM on my level 31 blade cancer when I went to do the pvp letter thing and overall went 15-1 despite playing the class for the first time and severely lacking skillpoints (don't tell me it's any harder on a summoner). I didn't make a video because I didn't realize it was such a great deal.

If you want to compete further than that, and get more than early gold - then yes, you may need to level up, big news. There aren't enough level 20s willing to fight in pvp, so if you want matchmaking to only put you against level 30s, you'll need to bear with several hours waiting times.

Rather than waiting for 3 hours I'd rather try my skills against a player who's at a skillpoint advantage. Maybe I'll lose a few times, but I'll learn something and practice and get my quest done.

As for fighting low-level FM on a summoner right now - you have seed shroud, you have enhanced seed shroud, you have pounce, super sunflower, petal storm, true friend. And after speccing them you still have a bunch of skillpoints to throw for more CCs and annoyance, but those skills alone should be more than enough to beat the pve spec FM you're showing.

1 minute ago, Enhance said:

On low ranks (bronze-silver-early gold) you can easily beat whatever you want most of the time. It depends more on their (and your) skills and understanding of skills, which is likely to be lacking in early silver matchups. Hell, I beat a silver level 50 FM on my level 31 blade cancer when I went to do the pvp letter thing and overall went 15-1 despite playing the class for the first time and severely lacking skillpoints (don't tell me it's any harder on a summoner). I didn't make a video because I didn't realize it was such a great deal.

If you want to compete further than that, and get more than early gold - then yes, you may need to level up, big news. There aren't enough level 20s willing to fight in pvp, so if you want matchmaking to only put you against level 30s, you'll need to bear with several hours waiting times.

Rather than waiting for 3 hours I'd rather try my skills against a player who's at a skillpoint advantage. Maybe I'll lose a few times, but I'll learn something and practice and get my quest done.

As for fighting low-level FM on a summoner right now - you have seed shroud, you have enhanced seed shroud, you have pounce, super sunflower, petal storm, true friend. And after speccing them you still have a bunch of skillpoints to throw for more CCs and annoyance, but those skills alone should be more than enough to beat the pve spec FM you're showing.

True petal - being knocked outta that one.

Shrouds - being punched outta that stealth.

So, how is someone going to maintain his "defence" abilities, when a maxed FM is able to counter any CC ability as well? ;)

And I doubt that anyone below the same equal level, and therefore the same skillpoint amount, is able to beat anyone on that high level.

"Yea, I beat one at lv 50, where I was level so and that" - sorry, but talking doesn't prove anything.

5 hours ago, Formus said:

BNS is a hybrid between PVP and PVE. So you can't expect 100% arena balance at all lvls. If you want pure PVP, go play Street Fighter or Tekken or idk. Eventually farm lv 50 HM 5 too and GIT GUD!

Aaaaah... yeah. "Don't play BNS, go play something else" is your suggestion. Great and positive contribution. Go and make some better examples and "GIT GUD".

14 minutes ago, Heuksal said:

True petal - being knocked outta that one.

Shrouds - being punched outta that stealth.

So, how is someone going to maintain his "defence" abilities, when a maxed FM is able to counter any CC ability as well? ;)

You have two shrouds that not only make you invisible but also make you resist.

True petal - the only way for FM to knock you out of it is either force grip or freeze-impact. If FM force grips you, use your cat to CC him. Ideally, do petal storm while FM's grip is on cooldown. If he freezes you (how? Dragonwhorl?) you get knocked back once and it shouldn't be enough to get you out of petals, unless you position yourself poorly. If you're getting constantly frozen, you need to pay attention to FM's frost orbs and utilize your SS/shroud for those situations.

"maxed FM is able to counter any CC ability" - anyone level 36 and above is able to counter any CC ability (second wind ahoy!). You are, too. (see: backstep, evade). You don't get any new abilities to counter CCs from 36-50HM10.

The only ability FM can use to escape Pounce (grapple) is specced Second Wind(Tab), which has 36 seconds cooldown. When used, it looks like they're jumping up and turning (you should know that if you're playing FM). Power pounce has 18 seconds cooldown, meaning you can use it for free  after they wasted the tab - if you don't screw it up, you have 6 seconds of free Sunflower nukes which should get rid of 50+% enemy HP. Rinse and repeat while utilizing your slow/root skills to kite them, keep your distance and don't let your cat die.

I don't argue that you're most likely going to eat dirt against a skilled FM level 50, but we're talking silver here (they might even forget to spec the tab escape). Though even against a skilled one I believe you have a chance if you play well.

And I doubt that anyone below the same equal level, and therefore the same skillpoint amount, is able to beat anyone on that high level.

"Yea, I beat one at lv 50, where I was level so and that" - sorry, but talking doesn't prove anything.

As I said, I didn't really document it, but I could present you with my assassin's PVP stats on level 30 - and yes, I did face max levels, other assassins included.

GLF48xI.png

Archived