Question about gathering..

Can you order different crafting material on alt and main character at the same time ..? If can is it allowed becouse that's something like cheat in my opinion > ( why would someone leave already leveled guild if u can order materials you need from alt character and send it to main... ) 
I hope this make sense...

3 hours ago, TofuChicken said:

u can have different crafting guild on all ur alts. Thats not forbidden or something else. Everyone can make alts and lvl different jobs there tho.

Ok so the point is to get alt character to lvl 11 ,take gathering skills u need to support main character crafting recepts and order ingridients all day long then send it to the main char with email  ... :) sounds like a good grind to me .. xD    

2 hours ago, WhySoSeriouSs said:

Ok so the point is to get alt character to lvl 11 ,take gathering skills u need to support main character crafting recepts and order ingridients all day long then send it to the main char with email  ... :) sounds like a good grind to me .. xD    

Except for gathering the character in question needs to find the stuff to be gathered first themselves before they can order them. If you're willing to buy the materials you need, you could do what you're suggesting with crafting, but it wouldn't work too well for gathering, unless you take said character far enough into the game to find each item themselves.

Archived