Frost Tornado skill description.

JayMagic

2ds3o6.jpg

It says " Blocks all attack and defensive skills for 4 seconds when the first attacks hits" , What I take from that is that If the skill hits a Blade master/Blade Dancer on the first hit successfully they cannot use ANY skills for 4 seconds. From my experience, when an opponent is hit with frost tornado on the first hit successfully I see a debuff called "Block Skills" applied to them, HOWEVER any opponent in pvp are still able to attack me (for e.g with knock down skills, and five point strike) or block my projectile attacks WITHIN those 4 seconds the debuff is applied.  

Additionally, If I am hit with the skill on the first hit, I am also able to use ALL of my skills against my opponent even though the debuff is applied to me for those 4 seconds, there is no stopping/restricting any of my skills... nothing...,  can some one kindly also give me their opinion on this skills description, if its a bug, am i blind? or am I misunderstanding something here :(

It`s a bad wording in EU/NA localization. On bnstree this skill says "Disables Offensive-Defense for 4 sec on hit with the first attack"

So against BD/Des it disables their tab spin. Against BM it only disables Blade Strike (S1 block). Against FM it should disable S1 Impact.

35 minutes ago, Dlacik said:

It`s a bad wording in EU/NA localization. On bnstree this skill says "Disables Offensive-Defense for 4 sec on hit with the first attack"

So against BD/Des it disables their tab spin. Against BM it only disables Blade Strike (S1 block). Against FM it should disable S1 Impact.

Thanks for the reply!

So, thie key in the sentence is the "-" in "Offensive-Defense", not (as I assumed) offensive and defensive.

5 hours ago, Dlacik said:

4 hours ago, MerlinBG said:

Thanks for the reply!

So, thie key in the sentence is the "-" in "Offensive-Defense", not (as I assumed) offensive and defensive.

Ahh ok I understand now, I wish the skill was a little more overpowered than that but can't be too unfair right (*cough* spin2win)  But thanks a lot for the clarification! Now I won't be using it out of blindness.

Archived