Need an email address for NCSoft support because I may have been hacked and their website doesn't work.

Altonat

Pretty sure I've been hacked since my email no longer works for some reason. When I try to login to my account it keeps saying my password is incorrect even though I know it's not. After that I try the forgot your password page and it says my email is incorrect even though it's not. Then I try the forgot your email address link and it takes my to generic NCsoft support instead of a page that can help me.

Try and submit a ticket and it says that I have to login and the whole thing starts again.

So since their website is horribly designed, I need to email them instead in order to get my account back. Is there an email address that can allow me to do this? Because they don't have one of those on the site either from what I've seen.

Send email to support@baldeandsoul.com

That's how you can submit a ticket and they'll get back to you in couple hours or even up to 24 hours. They'll tell you to get a new email to send a new ticket. And then you can you account back in probably another 24 hours.

8 minutes ago, Ratatatouille said:

I have been hacked today too. :)

There was intrusion in my email as well but luckily it seemed limited and hacker changed my game account pass. -__-

GG. lol

I got hacked about 3 days earlier and luckily I changed my password soon enough. I'v been waiting for nc support response for very long. I suggest read the posts that is about how to get things back and start it earlier.

Archived