Game client keeps crashing

Chaos Voldermort

This problem started after the last patch update...

Usually 5-10 minutes into the game, especially when doing heavy duty works such as arena or cross-server dungeon, the game client crashes. 

Sometimes it gives a error message and ask to send to BNS, sometimes the screen just freeze and never resume, moreover, sometimes the game client just disappear entirely. 

This happens to both my wife's computer and my computer.

P.S. I tried looking for any Razor program that is running and don't find any. I use a Logitech mouse so there is no razor or asus service running in the back. 

3 hours ago, Chaos Voldermort said:

This problem started after the last patch update...

Usually 5-10 minutes into the game, especially when doing heavy duty works such as arena or cross-server dungeon, the game client crashes. 

Sometimes it gives a error message and ask to send to BNS, sometimes the screen just freeze and never resume, moreover, sometimes the game client just disappear entirely. 

This happens to both my wife's computer and my computer.

P.S. I tried looking for any Razor program that is running and don't find any. I use a Logitech mouse so there is no razor or asus service running in the back. 

Sadly, it's that stupid Gameguard.  The heck they put it back again?! It was so fine before the 4th day, now everyone crashes, again! I'll just take a break from this till they fix the crashing and disconnecting (and apparently it's going to be a long break, knowing them)

Archived