Boss with Dementia?

Woofygoo

Playing a warlock is a lot of fun, but I'm sure we've all encountered the following.

You're on a roll fighting a boss or just about any mob, bursted through your entire rotation, everything's on cooldown so you back away.
But as you back away, you notice the enemy forgot all about you and went back to his initial location and ate a dumpling or took a sip of life.

What I'm getting at is whenever you're in a fight. The enemy resets itself because you're too far away. essentially meaning that you as a ranged class NEED to stay close or else you'll face the enemy's true power! The power of completely resetting and noticing you once more!

Quite bothersome, Mushin's tower is near impossible as most of the bosses reset up to 3 times each before I can finally take them down.

1 minute ago, MoMoo said:

This happenned when you used 2 to root the mob and you are not in their attack range

It is a bug and happen on some of mobs

100% on mushin tower level 3

Mushin tower level 3 just took me 7 attempts on Bomani. He kept resetting each time I used Quel or SS to create distance.

16 minutes ago, Lacy said:

LOL. Dementia!  Yeah, its a big problem and happens all the time. I hate it.  Will the devs do anything? They don't care, so I doubt it.

Who knows, maybe one day we can finally have a solid fight with a boss on our own.

4 minutes ago, Woofygoo said:

Mushin tower level 3 just took me 7 attempts on Bomani. He kept resetting each time I used Quel or SS to create distance.

It is not about Quel 

it is caused by the rooted/snared effect from your SS or 2.

when mob is snared and you are not in their range, some mobs, not all, will reset

avoid using these skills then you should be okay, at least for me, it is okay

or choose the skill path that does not has snare effect for SS

3 minutes ago, MoMoo said:

It is not about Quel 

it is caused by the rooted/snared effect from your SS or 2

avoid using these skills then you should be okay, at least for me, it is okay

or choose the skill path that does not has snare effect for SS

I've had the same effect happen when I used Quel to push Bomani away. There was enough distance for him to reset.

Archived