banned for account theft.

Daram

Alright so.. I've been surfing through the forum and noticed lots of frustration going on with people who are dealing with support ticket and trying to get their accounts back.

I played until last night just fine with my clan friends and logged out. This morning, when I came to work and opened my email I see this

GM Izko (Blade and Soul)

Apr 6, 02:12

Hello,

This message is being sent to notify you that due to very serious violations of the User Agreement and Rules of Conduct, your account has been permanently terminated. This account will no longer be accessible and can never be reactivated. You are also prohibited from accessing Blade and Soul using any account in the future. A summary of previous violations on your account and details of the most recent incident have been included below.
reason= Account theft.

As you can see it was sent to me 2:12am last night so that's when I logged out.
My question is... why? just why would i get banned after spending couple hundreds to NCsoft and managing my time wisely so i can play more BNS
and now they gotta bombard me with this. I know people will say "Dude just wait, they are busy." but if you are in my shoes playing BNS everyday squeezing your time out
so hard to keep up with your in-game goals, you might think differently.
Is there anyway to speed up the process, appeal, expedite, or another possible solution to deal with this?
I confess, I am addicted to this game and I love it, but these developers are terrible with managing their players like this.
If somehow I don't get my account back, I am planning to put charge backs on all of my purchases that I had with NCsoft because that is fair enough at this point.
it's been couple hours since my reply to the email I received and a ticket for my account issue and no nothing yet.
I am afraid I might have to wait couple days like other people.. But it just sucks too much.. my account is banned for no good reason..

Anyways, just like other people who are stressing out for horrible support that is offered by NCsoft,

it has been more than 24hours since my ticket and yet.... nothing...

2 hours ago, Daram said:

Anyways, just like other people who are stressing out for horrible support that is offered by NCsoft,

it has been more than 24hours since my ticket and yet.... nothing...

Same here, took forever for them to reply and explain something really simple. And next step 24 hours next step 24 hours. it will take your days to get it back.

hey hey, i got the same thing this morning at 5am and i got a reply about 10 hrs later, i have yet to get an explanation about anything and i am so freaking mad.

L.A. (Blade and Soul)

Apr 10, 19:29

Hello,

Offense: Account Theft
Penalty: Account Closure

We have reviewed the above action and found it and the associated penalty to be consistent with our policies. We ask that you review our terms and rules of conduct, which are available here: http://us.ncsoft.com/en/legal/user-agreements/. This action against the account will not be removed and the penalty will stand. If currently under suspension, the account will be playable after the suspension expires.

Regards,

L.A.
NCSOFT Support Team

• Moderators

Greetings players! 

Please contact with the support via the e-mail address if you haven't done yet and explain your situation in detail:

support@bladeandsoul.com

Have a nice day in Blade and Soul!

- Nighsaroth

Same happened here. Yesterday morning 9 am I got the same email. It's so annoying...Im On my third reply waiting for an answer. They don't say exactly what's going on. I haven't done anything Ilegal and already read the terms 3 times. Also my first email says that I requested/reported which it didn't happen. Ncsoft is gonna lose loads of good players/customers if this system keeps on. I've been very patient on my replies, but sick of this situation. I'm losing time and money either if they give me my account back or not. How can we trust in a company with these policies? Specially when you put some money in? 

im so angry. like wtf, this is my 3rd reply.

Leecon Today at 08:30

Hello,

Thank you for contacting us.

We can understand your interest in hearing a detailed account of our investigation. However, security concerns prevent us from releasing detailed information about our tools or methods. Please be assured that our only goal is to create a safe and fair play environment for the entire community. We appreciate your understanding in this matter.

Regards,

Leecon
NCSOFT Support Team

Please Help.

I have not violated any of the ToS in Blade and Soul.

Please help me get my account back. I did not steal anyone's account or any theft. I have only logged into this computer to play B&S. I can provide all IDs of me and even the credit card associated with the account. This game is the only thing I have in my life that I enjoy the people the community and its being ripped from my heart with no context as to why.

Your request ( 5575435 ) Account Closure - Account Theft

Please look into ticket Ticket Request #5591215 and help :x

Clearly is something related with IP addresses. I'm playing from Ireland and I can see that most of ppl having problems are from EU. The last email I received from them, says that my account will keep banned, but once more, they didn't ask for any further information. The only thing that they asked so far, it was where my account was created and if I travelled since I created this account. The lack of information and mix of ppl replying the tickets, turns everything more complicated. Leecon asked me these question and another guy replied saying my account would keep banned. I don't even think that he read my previously email answering Leecon. I'm not going to give up till they give me a reasonable reason. NCSOFT is proving how bad is the system adopted. I'm not gonna even say anything about the staff, maybe it's not it's fault. But I'm not gonna accept their decision till they prove me what I did wrong. I'm sure that nothing btw! Also, I've already spent couple of hundred in this game and if I add my Aion acc, I can say thousand. So I can spent few hundred more and bring this case to the court. Specially cause both, my sister and brother, are lawyers. It's not a threat, it's justice. I feel robbed!!! 

I'm pretty pissed and close to quitting! My friend has been locked out soon after buying premium time and has been so for almost 5 days even after putting in a ticket! and I'm fairly certain my friend is going to quit even if they do get their account back. If that happens I doubt I'll stay long myself. Certainly wont renew my premium time, not worth it.

I had a similar problem, except my account is just locked. Stopped playing for a month or so waiting for new rig to better handle the game and I found that, with no mail warning whatsoever about a lock or any suspicious access (it should automatically say when a different IP tries to login, but nothing). My mail has 2 factor authentication, I run antivirus and firewall all the time, it's pratically impossibile to compromise it, but they still claim it's my fault.

My best guess is that their security system is totally inadequate, giving a bunch of false positives, especially for those whose provider gives a new IP for every session, not tied to a precise city (for me it juggles between 3 near towns every time). They should understand how internet works in most europe and fix this bull****, it's not like in US where u have an IP tied to your plan (unless fiber)

Just search with google, look at the amount of ppl complaining for locked account, this is totally unrealistic giving that u're forced to use a 2 step auth, either app or mail, and a security code  (unless they have a huge security problem within their system, that would explain everything).

Nevetheless, this is a very good way to scare away pissed off customers, if that's their business plan, they're doing great; next time I'll have a similar problem I'm out of this game for good, I like it but the idea of losing everything for a stupid mistake of the security system scares me.

Archived