Keyboard/Mouse Control Techniques

I've watched some youtube videos where players somehow press the skill buttons 1,2,3,z,x,c... really fast. While my three middle fingers on my left hand are placed on WASD for movement and my right hand on the mouse, I have trouble reaching those skill keys. The only way I can press 1,2,3,z,x,c is if I let go of the WASD keys. How do people control keyboard so easily?

Thanks!

Hihi, I was hoping someone else would answer and save me a little embarrassment, but I had this exact problem and I thought it was bc I have gel nails and was not dexterous or fast enough.  However I had a gamer freind check my set up and off the bat urged me to get a naga razor mouse. I am sure there are other versions out there...its a mouse with right, left clicks AND extra buttons on the left side! So you can program them for 1,2,3 and z,x,c,v. This helped me alot! 

I am sure other ppl might have game controllers they use, but idk anything about those.

Well for me it is something like this but obviously everyone is different and shouls use setup that suits them.

I use default controls.

Thumb controls c,v,space, alt

Middle finger controls w,s,1,2

Index finger controls d,3,4,r,f,x

Ring finger controls q,tab,a,z

Pinky controls ctrl,shift

11 hours ago, Wikishi said:

Well for me it is something like this but obviously everyone is different and shouls use setup that suits them.

I use default controls.

Thumb controls c,v,space, alt

Middle finger controls w,s,1,2

Index finger controls d,3,4,r,f,x

Ring finger controls q,tab,a,z

Pinky controls ctrl,shift

Wow. Spiderman, is that you?

Archived