Arena Bug?

Netson

so im playing both warlock and sin beeing sin my main but since i get more advantage in pve from range i play most of the time with my warlock.

now to the point

ive been in gold with warlock and almost plat but since the lv50 update(ye i know every other class got a heavy buf except for wl/scumoners) my rank droped like hell but the problem isnt that my rank droped to silver in itself the problem is the following

i droped to silver, ok just need to find nubs/bots to rank up faster even if i fight a more skilled player i can still go invencible for 12secs+soulburn and tie to the ground and hit the burst wich should still net me a 50% chance to win

and yes that about it my wins/losses are about 50/50(be4 patch it was 80/20 win/loss ratio) and i should be able to rank to gold, or so i thought.

now after 50+ matches of hell i get stuck at silver and cant cross 1599 points why? its simple

i allways fight gold 90% matches are me vs gold and im silver but thats not the problem the real problem here is

i win i get 6-15 points(more than 12 only if im really lucky wtf) however i loose and i get punished even farther loosing a minimum of 10 points up to a wooping max of 25points at once almost 2x the max that i can win and this all happens independing of whoever i fight so even if i manage 70/30 win/loss ratio

56win/52losses atm abt 55% win ratio

There's something odd with the arena matchmaking recently. When I was ranking up 2 days ago I was getting only players ranked much higher above me or much lower. So if I beat low ranked player I would get 8 points and if I lose I'd be 24 points down. And the now fotm class assassin eat my kfm alive even if they're 100 points bellow me. Moreover, winning vs someone ranked much higher amounts to more points for win and less for a loss but let's be fair now. Winning vs Plat ranked player while being at ~1700 rating is pretty hard to do... And yes, I was getting Platinum players very often while being bellow rank 1800, even at 1720. Thus, it took me several days to get from 1800 to 1900, because I kept losing rank by keeping my win rate positive.

6 hours ago, Kaal said:

There's something odd with the arena matchmaking recently. When I was ranking up 2 days ago I was getting only players ranked much higher above me or much lower. So if I beat low ranked player I would get 8 points and if I lose I'd be 24 points down. And the now fotm class assassin eat my kfm alive even if they're 100 points bellow me. Moreover, winning vs someone ranked much higher amounts to more points for win and less for a loss but let's be fair now. Winning vs Plat ranked player while being at ~1700 rating is pretty hard to do... And yes, I was getting Platinum players very often while being bellow rank 1800, even at 1720. Thus, it took me several days to get from 1800 to 1900, because I kept losing rank by keeping my win rate positive.

problem is that im not loosing to lower rank people. im loosing to people on same rank if the rate was normal it would be 15points per win 6-7 less per loss

Archived