Clan Outfit Questions

Tykea

Hey guys,

So my clan eventually hits rank 15 and gets ready to design and craft clan outfits, but I can't find a decent tutorial to clan outfits on the internet.

There are several questions about clan outfits:

Can I start crafting the clan outfits first and apply a design to them later? Maybe even start off with a basic design and keep improving it, because the clan wardrobe says that the cost gets reduced by the cost of my previous clan outfit.

I saw that I can have up to 4 registered designs, can I switch between them as much as I want? How the hell do I register a design?

I don't really want to try it out, because it's a little bit too expensive for mistakes, in my opinion :D

7 minutes ago, Tykea said:

Come on guys! Someone has to know how this stuff works, right?

I have two design slots, but it doesn't seem like you can save a design before paying for it. Afterwards you can (I assume) repeatedly craft any of your saved designs, but indeed it seems way too expensive to carelessly play around.

4 minutes ago, Enhance said:

I have two design slots, but it doesn't seem like you can save a design before paying for it. Afterwards you can (I assume) repeatedly craft any of your saved designs, but indeed it seems way too expensive to carelessly play around.

Thanks for your reply!

It looks like you only have to pay the design once and then you can craft as many outfits as you want and apply the design to it.

1 minute ago, Tykea said:

Thanks for your reply!

It looks like you only have to pay the design once and then you can craft as many outfits as you want and apply the design to it.

Yeah, but it kinda sucks that you need to pay for saving the design in the first place. I wish there was a way to save it so later someone else could review it or maybe edit it... instead of just "give me 200g and a bunch of cash shop items".

2 minutes ago, SrDocinho said:

The main advice i can give is: Be carefull with Morning Calm Top Recipe, the iten is not ingame yet and you may got stuck in this part.

meFR8Pv.jpg D:

Great! Someone is already crafting a design.

So, do you know if I can craft the clan outfits now and apply a design to them later on?

The clan wardrobe says, I quote: 'If there is a design already applied to the clan uniform, the cost and ingredients will be recalculated accordingly.' Does this mean that I can start with a simple design and craft it first and then keep upgrading it, once I get the stuff? I mean, without paying more.

Just now, 881972_1452550486 said:

I wish I could cancel mine and redo it, as one of the mats requires King Kaari. 

You can craft the default outfits, and apply any design you make to them.

So, I can pick one of the presets and craft it and then upgrade it later on without paying more?

And can everyone on the clan apply the design once its finished or do you have to craft it again? What about new members?

28 minutes ago, Tykea said:

The clan wardrobe says, I quote: 'If there is a design already applied to the clan uniform, the cost and ingredients will be recalculated accordingly.' Does this mean that I can start with a simple design and craft it first and then keep upgrading it, once I get the stuff? I mean, without paying more.

That probably means if you create a design and then, say, change top color to yellow, you'll only pay for the color change.

I'm not sure how it interacts with already created outfits, though. Will all the newer issues have yellow color, or will all existing outfits change to yellow?

On 4/4/2016 at 9:28 AM, Tykea said:

So, I can pick one of the presets and craft it and then upgrade it later on without paying more?

And can everyone on the clan apply the design once its finished or do you have to craft it again? What about new members?

You can't upgrade a design. When you make a design you contract it, after which you need to get the mats for. Once the mats for the design are complete, you can apply the design to the clan outfits. 

The clan outfits are just a blank canvas for whatever design you apply. Once a design is applied, all clan outfits you have made/make will show it. You can also have more than one design, but you need to buy  an extra clan design ticket.

You CANNOT have more than one design being created at a time, you can only add another design once you have completed the one being worked on, as in all the mats have been collected.

1 hour ago, 881972_1452550486 said:

You can't upgrade a design. When you make a design you contract it, after which you need to get the mats for. Once the mats for the design are complete, you can apply the design to the clan outfits. 

The clan outfits are just a blank canvas for whatever design you apply. Once a design is applied, all clan outfits you have made/make will show it. You can also have more than one design, but you need to buy  an extra clan design ticket.

You CANNOT have more than one design being created at a time, you can only add another design once you have completed the one being worked on, as in all the mats have been collected.

'If there is a design already applied to the clan uniform, the cost and ingredients will be recalculated accordingly.'

That's what the clan wardrobe tells me as soon as I enter it.

Can I switch between multiple designs anytime I want?

Could anyone help me out? so after making the design and applying it my clan started to order the clan uniforms but when we previewed the order it it still shows the regular brown outfit rather than the design we previously made... why is it doing that?

3 minutes ago, Kamotecks said:

Could anyone help me out? so after making the design and applying it my clan started to order the clan uniforms but when we previewed the order it it still shows the regular brown outfit rather than the design we previously made... why is it doing that?

I don't think many people have experience with the clan outfits and it isn't explained well in the game itself.

We really need NCSoft to make a FAQ about clan outfits, since it's way too expensive to just play around with it and make mistakes while figuring it out for yourself.

20 hours ago, Kamotecks said:

The clan design won't show until AFTER you collect the mats and wait for it. Once the mats are collected, the design will take 3 days to finish. Then you can apply it to the basic brown outfits, which will take on any finished design you apply.

Archived