QUEST BUG?

6 minutes ago, Lunakitty said:

@CheewBecca Simple reason is on the top right corner: "Daily Quest 38/40". This counts also the ones accepted but not done so in total you had the 40. So in other words you had done or accepted the daily limit.

what should I do? all the quest that I didn't do I abandonned them. does it mean it counts too? wat?

2 minutes ago, Lunakitty said:

@CheewBecca It simply means you finished 38 quests and accepted 2. If the case is that you did not finish any of the quests and they were daily quests then it does indeed mean a bug. Just wait until the server resets and you can do more quests.

If there's still a quest that I didn't finish  "In Progress" tab. I can simply abandon them. But why does it counts? is it really a bug?

well I guess you're right I'll just have to wait for the reset time. I hope they'll fix this

6 minutes ago, CheewBecca said:

If there's still a quest that I didn't finish  "In Progress" tab. I can simply abandon them. But why does it counts? is it really a bug?

well I guess you're right I'll just have to wait for the reset time. I hope they'll fix this

It is not a bug. It is made to count those in waiting to the total of 40 quests so there would be no way to cheat and make more quests. Otherwise it would get stuck at the done part and you couldn't anymore turn in quests even if you had finished them all. This prevents taking too many quests so you can finish just 40 daily quests a day and be able to also turn them in.

3 minutes ago, Lunakitty said:

It is not a bug. It is made to count those in waiting to the total of 40 quests so there would be no way to cheat and make more quests. Otherwise it would get stuck at the done part and you couldn't anymore turn in quests even if you had finished them all. This prevents taking too many quests so you can finish just 40 daily quests a day and be able to also turn them in.

okay then. thanks !

Archived