[SOLVED] Constant bns crash report error

Kindynos

Let us start by the beginning, I was having issues at Jiwan's Peak, after taking the dragon pulse I would crash, no matter what I did or which settings I had, so I sent a ticket to support, which they gave me so many things to do, from winsock cleaning, to file repair (like 2 times they told me so, as if they didn't read what I typed down...)- After that, they got the idea of "Uninstall Norton, Avast, AMD, AVG" etcetc... And so I went to do it because hey, it may work, I can always re-install

So I go to open the game in hopes that the Jiwan's Peak crash won't happen, but instead, I get the beautiful bnscrashreport window, so beautiful I want to cry.

crash_by_marchingsin-d9x4m2b.png

Going around the forums gave me nothing on how to fix this other than "Disable Razer, disable chroma keyboard in the settings." so, first, I have no Razer things, no mouse, no keyboard, it's just cheap stuff that's older than my computer most likely. I did disable the Chroma keyboard (or whatever it is) in the config, but it did not work.

I re-installed the game, repaired files about 10 times already, re-installed again, nothing.

Today I spent the entire day re-installing every single driver I have, but nothing, it gives me the same error, I told the GMs about this, and again, I got the "Press repair files" 'solution', which, frankly, bothered me.

I really do not know what to do at this point, I've tried updating pretty much everything, this crash report does not leave any log I can base myself on, and so I have no idea what to do, if anybody is going through the same issue or has some ways to help, please do tell me, I am quite sick of this already and am losing days of premium membership due to this inconvenient.

EDIT: I managed to fix the crash by reinstalling everything around 4 times more plus some other updates.

My loading time is eternal but it's worth it, I guess.

• 1 month later...

May i ask what updates you made you think it made it work? I get the same crash report but not where you get it, i get it at random places every 10.15 minutes... For the past month now so it's getting reeeeally annoying, tried everything i could possibly find for a solution but nothing worked. And also! while i was reading your post it felt as if i was reading my own story! i too submitted a ticket and they kept giving me these weird tips that didn't really make much sense as to why these solutions would cause the crashes. But i was pretty desperate so i was willing to try anything, but of course they didn't work. They also kept telling me to repair my files even though i clearly stated that i reinstalled the game twice 3 times in 3 different posts. It felt like i was having a conversation with bots (no offense) but really it felt like they didn't read what i wrote and just gave me some random solutions.

I'm new to this game, I have spent hours downloading this game, tons of updates, when finally, it finishes and is ready to launch. Now I made it to the screen where I put my 6-digit code in, and once I do that, it never let's me connect to the server, any idea of how I can fix that? I really want to play this game!~

I have the same problem. It happen when I started the game. I re-installed this game many times, but this gave me absolutely nothing... I uninstalled my avast too and did many other things but still not working. :'(

• 2 months later...
On 07-05-2016 at 10:43 PM, Nekusama said:

May i ask what updates you made you think it made it work? I get the same crash report but not where you get it, i get it at random places every 10.15 minutes... For the past month now so it's getting reeeeally annoying, tried everything i could possibly find for a solution but nothing worked. And also! while i was reading your post it felt as if i was reading my own story! i too submitted a ticket and they kept giving me these weird tips that didn't really make much sense as to why these solutions would cause the crashes. But i was pretty desperate so i was willing to try anything, but of course they didn't work. They also kept telling me to repair my files even though i clearly stated that i reinstalled the game twice 3 times in 3 different posts. It felt like i was having a conversation with bots (no offense) but really it felt like they didn't read what i wrote and just gave me some random solutions.

I don't send tickets anymore for crashes for they give useless tips that really don't help anymore. Constant "repair files" and "reinstall"- plus constant GM switching rather than having just one check on your issue.

Now, what fixed my problem may not have been what will help you, I had uninstalled all of my graphic card drivers and then reinstalled them all (and I mean ABSOLUTELY ALL)- this took me a while because AMD is a huge pain in the arse when it comes to installing. I'm not sure what could be your trouble however, and I'm sorry for being late on a response.

On 07-05-2016 at 1:14 AM, LadyHarumi said:

I'm new to this game, I have spent hours downloading this game, tons of updates, when finally, it finishes and is ready to launch. Now I made it to the screen where I put my 6-digit code in, and once I do that, it never let's me connect to the server, any idea of how I can fix that? I really want to play this game!~

I have a friend with a similar issue, usually it could be your drivers not being up-to-date, or your graphics card not being able to support it, try to lower graphic settings to the minimum, perhaps? That could work.

Archived