CPU/MEMORY at 80% after using skype once while playing

Jackshon

My computer doesn't work properly anymore after I used SKYPE ONE SINGLE TIME while playing Blade and Soul.

Had around 3 crashes. Lagging all the time (4 second delays) until I couldn't log in anymore.

Now I launch the game and I'm stuck in character select and can't log in at all anymore.

Also my CPU and MEMORY is at 80% usage without even playing the game just being in character select.

Before that CPU and MEMORY were using 40% WHILE PLAYING ON HIGHEST GRAPHICS with 100 fps, so it is definitely 100% not my computer.

All that asus razer stuff I can't find in services, they don't exist.

C > Users > (your pc name) > My > documents > BnS > NCWEST > ClientConfiguration ( right click edit)
ctrl +f > type "chroma" (without the "") click next > change the value from 'y' to 'n' and save
also play in windowed mode ( i seem to crash in full screen mode)

That is interesting. I am always on Skype voice/video call when ever I play or when ever my laptop is open and I don't see any changes with the game nor laptop's systems. I do get sometimes crashes like today in Bloodshade Harbor but so did everyone else in that party so it was some error in the server. Hopefully your situation will fix with Lord's suggestion!

Archived