Lv 50 Bracelet

Zeep

I've got a question - for an assassin, is it okay to get to the awakened oathbreak bracelet with attack power, or the breeze bracelet with critical damage, with a base of 48% critical? . Thks. 

hm i would advice you to wait

but if you insist on one, oathbreaker , it gives crit dm , some people might argue

that pirate is better , but end game wise, crital damadge scales better then ap , so yeah

edit : well just wait ; 
people havent maxed most of them yet, so wait for the max stats to come 

Pirate Bracelet wasn't as good, Oathbreaker is. It costs a lot, though. I don't know if Awakened Oathbreaker is better than Breeze Bracelet but Oathbreaker will have 30-40 AP once upgraded and that's the best we'll get.

Until you upgrade this far, go with the 11AP-400Cdmg Breeze (or the Crit,AP,Cdmg until you have 50% crit without it. Shouldn't take too long with Yeti soulshields, though)

10 hours ago, Purestic said:

Pirate Bracelet wasn't as good, Oathbreaker is. It costs a lot, though. I don't know if Awakened Oathbreaker is better than Breeze Bracelet but Oathbreaker will have 30-40 AP once upgraded and that's the best we'll get.

Until you upgrade this far, go with the 11AP-400Cdmg Breeze (or the Crit,AP,Cdmg until you have 50% crit without it. Shouldn't take too long with Yeti soulshields, though)

but getting the yet soulshields is something else xD

Archived