What does it take to get good fps..Honestly.

ohyas

Current rig,

i7 4790k watercooled by a swifttech h220

Gigabyte 980ti waterforce running at stable overclock of 1500mhz core clock, 7775mhz memory clock, 45degrees

Asus Maxius Hero VII

16gb corsair vengence 1600mhz

240gb hyperx SSD

750w Goldseries Rm Corsair pcu

Benq 2411z 144hz Monitor.

My setup is on a brand new up to date on all drivers version of windows 10, and have tried on the same for windows 7.  No virus', no malware, only programs installed at the moment are asus gpu tweak/ccleaner and blade and soul.

This game is IMPOSSIBLE to max out at 120 frames.  In the new Square event you struggle with 10fps which is 100% unacceptable with a rig like this.  The graphics card was 750 dollars when i bought it lol...  Like its honestly just the game, and instead of just admitting they have a crappy game info-structure where going to have some GM come here and tell me about trying through technical support haha.  I've tried bud you guys don't know your ass from a hole in the ground, and have the conversations to prove it.

A little more to this,  I love playing blade and soul, its the first game i've found fun in a while, it just literally makes me sick that you can do anything with people around and not lag your brains out.  I set the fps to 60 and turned down the monitor refresh rate to 60hz as well and still cant get a constant 60 fps.  I've tried everything, everything in nvidia control panel is setup the right way as well as power management. 

I have 2 systems one like yours, all singing all dancing up to date although still running windows 7 ultimate which works far better for most games and I struggle in most parts in this game, the PVP zones and Harvest Square are simply unplayable, suffer game freeze, crash, insane skill delays etc etc

My other system is 15 years old, intel q6600 2.4 ghz, 6 gigs ddr2 ram, ATI radeon HD 3800 256 mb's (yes 256) GPU, also running windows 7 Ultimate and I can play every part of the game in every zone, No issues at all......so yeah.........go figure.

I have done my own extensive research on the issues in the game, NC claim its not at their end, while I know for a fact it is not on mine or my ISP, it seems its more the transfer from their servers which is the bottle neck and this has been confirmed multiple times with evidence on here and on Reddit.

24 minutes ago, ohyas said:

So then Elven what really is the fix? I take it there really isnt one?

be sure it is not on your end, technically it is not them either, but they do use some rather questionably bad servers and routing, basically everything they use is cheap and nasty

I also play CN servers which I have done for 4 years,played TW for a while too. I live in the UK and their servers are 5000 miles away, I have no issues at all there and never have playing the exact same game.

Archived