About 1-Year Recurring Membership (To Those Who Bought It)

CujoEX

I've been a huge fan of Hyung Tae Kim for years, ever since Magna Carta, so I wouldn't mind making the contribution to buy the year's worth membership.  I've looked through the forums, and I've seen a lot of people struggling with obtaining their costume(s).  Whether if it's worth it or not, I am still leaning towards buying it.

Now my questions are...

If I were to buy the 365 Recurring Membership, will I get the costumes (Hongmoon Black Feather and Silver Dragon Costume) after a couple hours/a day?  Or does the "recurring" part mean that I have to wait a year before the renew is triggered to receive the items?

If I do receive the items right away, and if I were to unsubscribe to the "recurring membership" to avoid automatic payments the year after, would they take it away or do a hidden charge towards my credit/debit/paypal?

Other than costumes, would you say that the other Premium Benefits are useful?

And thanks in advanced to those who took their time to read this.  I highly doubt I would get an official response from the administrators or moderators, but it would be nice to hear from them, too.  Looking through previous threads, it did not sound certain players were too sure of their answer.

Hello, Quickly :

1) You receive it right after your payment is accepted.

2) No, you can unsubscribe and keep the item.

3) Yes, wardrobe (lots of place in your inventory), small xp bonus, small gold bonus, visual effects, etc. (Check all benefits on the official website or in-game (P key I think))

Ah, thanks. That P key did help a lot.  I did check the website for the benefits, but it didn't feel like it was the complete list.  The in-game list of benefits went into further details, so that helped.

Any downsides by any chance?  From what I've seen in the forums, it seems that there's a good handful of people that got 'hacked' (without sharing details, easy passwords/PINs, and/or going to scam sites) simply just by having Premium.

@CujoEX just to let you know certain items can't be stored in the wardrobe. It's already a known issue and the team should have already fixed it. More and more costumes can't be stored. For example the new travler costume can't be stored last time I checked. 

If I were to buy the 365 Recurring Membership, will I get the costumes (Hongmoon Black Feather and Silver Dragon Costume) after a couple hours/a day?  Or does the "recurring" part mean that I have to wait a year before the renew is triggered to receive the items?

-You get them immediately.

If I do receive the items right away, and if I were to unsubscribe to the "recurring membership" to avoid automatic payments the year after, would they take it away or do a hidden charge towards my credit/debit/paypal?

-No, it will not.

-Not really, no. The wardrobe is nice, the extra exp is alright while you're leveling, but not spectacular... Honestly Premium is really disappointing, not even close to worth it.

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/28/2016 at 0:44 PM, Syrang said:

@CujoEX just to let you know certain items can't be stored in the wardrobe. It's already a known issue and the team should have already fixed it. More and more costumes can't be stored. For example the new travler costume can't be stored last time I checked. 

Thanks for the heads up.  If they can fix the issue eventually, then it's not much of a problem.  Most of my stuff are given to the characters I want to leave them with anyways.

On 3/28/2016 at 2:01 PM, Lurkios said:

-Not really, no. The wardrobe is nice, the extra exp is alright while you're leveling, but not spectacular... Honestly Premium is really disappointing, not even close to worth it.

I do agree that it's not worth it for the benefits.  Maybe it may change in the future.  I am still leaning towards purchasing it for the costume though.  Bah.

Archived