Grand Harvest event

Krucius

I don't get it. There's much better ways you could have put this in the game... like queue for it and get auto zoned when its about to start. But you guys were like "no no no we should make them sit in harvest square for an hour, because its gonna be so *cricket*ing packed that if they leave any of the channels its starting in, there's no way in hell they'll get back in" and then some other dick said "Ya! that's a good idea, cuz players love wasting time sitting around doing nothing"

at least in other games i could craft while i waited around for this kinda shit...

This 'daily' event is very badly designed. I've never had so much lag in B&S before, but once the bosses spawn and everyone starts dps, framerates slow to a crawl. And I have a pretty hefty PC spec. 

Not to mention I got zero credit for the four bosses despite being in a group and going all out dps (with 400 ap). The lag really hurts. No point doing this 'daily' if I wait forever only to get no credit. 

400 AP isn't that much... but i agree that it is a terrible design. Most of the daily quests are like this, they require groups and waiting around for spawns without any guarantee of being rewarded for your time. I though blackwyrm was hard for KFM but it's complete BS that most of the faction quests now require you to be a forcemaster or summoner to get credit.

Archived