i d00dle 4 u

untoastedbread

soooo i haven't been able to play bns since january, and i won't be able to play until may (because of skool ;CCC)

s00000000 help me cope by posting pics of your charas for me to draw, because bns is literally what's keeping me motivated to get through this semester LOL

ill just do some pencils sketches when i get the time/take a break, so don't expect any fancy digital stuff.

also idk how frequently i'll post (LOL) so be patient with meeeヽ(´ー`)ノ (because im doing it for free)

so yeaahhhhh post awayyyyy

the more angles/close ups the better  ' w '

(also id deeply appreciate you drawing my chara in return if youre up to it ;) my lyn castore)

Hello! :3

I'd be super grateful if you would concider to give my character a shot - I just chucked some screenshots in a folder, but it would be super awesome if you went for my lyn:

http://imgur.com/a/ThpQf

If yes then please take your time, studies should always come first. ~ Also lemme know if more shots would help.

Your own lyn looks so awesome! Here is my go at him, sorry for the standard pose and non colour.. Hope you will like anyway.

VE9ORJE.jpg

Toodles for now! :>

OMG TY SO MUCH <3 it looks so gooooooood ; v ;

i actually thought this thread was gonna die out because no one commented in like a week XD

luckily tmrrw is my day off so ill start your drawing right now :D

5 hours ago, Trigg said:

Hello! :3

I'd be super grateful if you would concider to give my character a shot - I just chucked some screenshots in a folder, but it would be super awesome if you went for my lyn:

http://imgur.com/a/ThpQf

If yes then please take your time, studies should always come first. ~ Also lemme know if more shots would help.

Your own lyn looks so awesome! Here is my go at him, sorry for the standard pose and non colour.. Hope you will like anyway.

VE9ORJE.jpg

Toodles for now! :>

i hvent draw girls/larger chests in a long time omg 

i hope you like them though (⸝⸝⸝´꒳`⸝⸝⸝)

sorry theyre so rough LOL thts kinda my style/ im lazyyyy

dsdasdsad_by_crowsfury-d9x9pbv.jpg      that hand though >____>

and i drew your lyn tooo but like extra roughly LOL although it didnt scan well idk why <_<;;

weqeqewqe_by_crowsfury-d9x9ppy.jpg

and i cant draw animals woops.

omfg you drew both my characters, thank you so much!! <3 I did not espect this, just thank you for taking the time! ;o;

You made my assassin look elegant now, just look at those lovely legs! Making me all giddy now, seeing her in your style is great - I like a rough drawing style, makes the image look livelier you know?

Aaaaw he looks so cute now! You even remembered his freckles, love it so much! :">

And what are you talking about, that cat looks amazingly adorable! *dies from cuteness*

So glad you liked it! :D

I must admit I saw your thread earlier, but did not have the free time to draw for you until yesterday so

Thanks again for drawing my characters!! <3

Nice drawing! i wish i could actually draw like you >.<, for some reason i can only do pixel art, i feel more confortable with it...i have a few character :$, wish there was one spoiler feature so i dont fill this page with so many characters but here are mines:

CgPYpHa.jpg

B81sdeL.jpg

UwW0G8d.png

Also i have a Warlock and Destroyer but i dont have a picture of them right now...and someone already made a drawing of my Jin but no one seem to like my Lyn u.u, because no one pick her for a drawing, and my Yun is new so i dont have a drawing for her neither.

I made a pixel art for my Lyn tho since no one wanted to make her u.u

ekn8z7.jpg

Also some more example of what i do...

GMMbnmJ.png 

2evx8pw.jpg

But i am terrible at drawing Y.Y

@BattleKat

oooooooooo ill be more than happy to draw your lyn XD i love lyns <3

if you post a close up of your yun ill maybe draw her too.

and your pixel art looks SO dam good omg.

i have a lot of work this weekend so if i dont post soon thats why :s

ill try to draw you something within the next two days though :D

k time to get bck to reading ;-;

17 hours ago, untoastedbread said:

@BattleKat

oooooooooo ill be more than happy to draw your lyn XD i love lyns <3

if you post a close up of your yun ill maybe draw her too.

and your pixel art looks SO dam good omg.

i have a lot of work this weekend so if i dont post soon thats why :s

ill try to draw you something within the next two days though :D

k time to get bck to reading ;-;

Yay thx! ill be taking pics of her tonight, i wasnt able yesterday because the power in my city was off so i couldnt use the pc...

Here i hope its enough:

iiz9Hgv.jpg

On 4/4/2016 at 5:23 AM, untoastedbread said:

@BattleKat

just letting you know that i did start your drawing yesterday, but im slowly dying from work (currently pulling an all nighter ;;)

ill have it posted by tuesday i swearrrrrrrr

12946954_1360884080595177_612451451_o_by

and i do plan on drawing your yun  

Is perfect! well, the legs are kinda stick-like, but i love the rest *.*, Thx!

On 6/4/2016 at 6:40 PM, untoastedbread said:

@BattleKat

wow my turn around time is too long im so sorry ;-;

i still plan on drawing your yun and maybe your jin when i get the chance..itll just take a while until i get to them >_>

dasdda_by_crowsfury-d9y7gcw.jpg

i can scan a higher res version later if u want

OH!!! I LOVE IT! and i totally want a higher res version if you dont mind >.<

Archived