Open world pvp sucks, Mushin/ windrest server not enough people on Crimson

Toragos

I dont think people know how many of us suffer from underpopulated factions, I heard a lot of Mushin servers problems on the crimson side and I feel like that Windrest is soon going to become one of them. Crimsons and ceruleans are even when you look into it, but mainly we got pvp alts from opposite factions that joins us but rarely are doing faction daily, secondly we got a lot of bots on the crimson side on windrest. 

Im utterly mad and this community is filled up with kids filling up a faction with alts doesnt help anyone its more greedy. People that have a high procent of people in a faction do progress better and more than people from the opposite faction who rarely show they faces.

This OWPVP is not even good, and the lag in the new area silverfrost doesnt make it better.

OWPVP need some balance or atleast give more soulstones for arena pvp than faction daily, maybe lower the cost on buying a pouch of soulstones 2000 beans for real. Casual players RIP. 

If this isnt fixed or no one look into it or kids dont stop joining the populated faction, we will see only ceruleans on both mushin and windrest in the near future (mostly because people left the game). Good luck with the greed.

This is a current mmo popluation fault.  Everyone wants to be a winner so everyone stacks on one side.  All those that do choose to try and promote balance get punished and quickly move to the other side or just go to another server or game altogether.  This happened in GW2 with server transfers during wvw tournaments that quickly overpopulated a  server rushing it to top only to be abandoned when the rewards were handed out. Causing the server to brutally fall down to the bottom in a sad heap of nothingness.  But this is a generational thing, not much you can do about but try and promote the other faction or move servers unless they introduce server transfers?

funny that this doesnt interest people to talk about and you are the only one posting here, I dont know how the other versions are, but I see this as a western problem. Its like they want to make a new murica dominating the world :/  

I hope they give arena pvps more soulstones than Owpvp, this is beyond reason. 

People that joins the overpopulated faction have comitted to suicide the game itself and its community, why dont i live in Japan.

Archived