Non responsive U.I

ItzBruce

i need help plz its :( ... its been 3 days since i've been able to play blade and soul normally i searched everywhere!! i couldn't find a solution . 
When i love in BnS and waiting for it to load after character selection it takes forever for no reason now. It didn't use to do this before but now it does . 
When i do reach in game i can't talk in chat , attack , interact with npc's or anything . All i could do is run around , sprint and do daily dash. It all happened after i died to a mob .
I respawned to the last location i guess and i didn't have on my uniform. I put on the uniform and everything went bad from their, i could do anything , all buttons were unresponsive . I tried file repair and deleting config xml file neither helped :( . I really do love this game can anyone help please ?

Im having a similar problem. the game loads up just fine but all I can do when Im in game is run around and sprint and talk to people. I cant attack anyone, by clicking my mouse or my number keys. and They are all responding because I can see them light up on the screen but when I press them but they wont attack. someone pleasse help!!! tomorrow is the first day i've had off in 9 days and all I want to do is play!!!

Archived