Looking for a premate group

Ingenii

Hi .Currently i am looking for an experienced group to to clear and farm the upcoming pve content on a daily basis (I mean more than just once a day). My character is a Forcemaster with 457 attackpower and 58% crit right now but i think these values will not matter anymore when the patch comes out. I play on Wildsprings Eu and can speak german or english. Since we have cross server dungeons it is not necessary to be on the same server. Would be nice if there is some form of voice communication ^^ .

I hope all of you have a great day and i will recieve some intresting messages.

cheers

Basiclly both. I am looking for some people who din't log off when they cleared a dungeon or when they wipped once. Also i am not watching  for elitist player. Even if people fail and do horrible but have the will to constantly improve that is was i call a good player. Because i played with a lot of player you signed in randomly, they were not really focused on what they were doing and gave up afer one failed or cleared run, so my progress was also really slow.  i got my true pirate weapon and all that stuff with pui dungeons (cleared them all) but it was really exhausting doing it this way. So i hope i gave you a good look at what i am watching for. Basiclly people with the will and ability to improve and clear the dungeons for progress several times ^^

(DE) Bambusdorf.

420ap, lab/bsh mix stats on point.

I'dd run with my guild, we even ran lab6 but some of them didn't even surpass 350atk so we failed at dpsing furajin.

I played since RU so I don't know a thing about silverfrost content but I'm pleased to learn. Also I speak german but am able to speak english fluently.

Hit me up a msg I'll have more time next week since I gotta work this one.

20 hours ago, Ingenii said:

Basiclly both. I am looking for some people who din't log off when they cleared a dungeon or when they wipped once. Also i am not watching  for elitist player. Even if people fail and do horrible but have the will to constantly improve that is was i call a good player. Because i played with a lot of player you signed in randomly, they were not really focused on what they were doing and gave up afer one failed or cleared run, so my progress was also really slow.  i got my true pirate weapon and all that stuff with pui dungeons (cleared them all) but it was really exhausting doing it this way. So i hope i gave you a good look at what i am watching for. Basiclly people with the will and ability to improve and clear the dungeons for progress several times ^^

wow you must be lucky i have been trying to get my pirate weapon but gave up as my luck just sucks xD

On 21/3/2016 at 0:25 AM, Ingenii said:

Hi .Currently i am looking for an experienced group to to clear and farm the upcoming pve content on a daily basis (I mean more than just once a day). My character is a Forcemaster with 457 attackpower and 58% crit right now but i think these values will not matter anymore when the patch comes out. I play on Wildsprings Eu and can speak german or english. Since we have cross server dungeons it is not necessary to be on the same server. Would be nice if there is some form of voice communication ^^ .

I hope all of you have a great day and i will recieve some intresting messages.

cheers

Wildsprings EU - Summoner, see my sig.

I could be interested.

NB. Cross-server partying is a pain.

Wow thanks for the great response. i will make a list with the people willing to join the group and i will contact t hem, but first i will get to lvl 50 quick ^^.

Have a nice day full of you content.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived