Forum Nickname

Nutrient

• Moderators

Hey there!

Please give me the name you want and make sure it's not taken already :) Thanks!

1.    Enter the desired forum name in the search bar across from the Dev Tracker tab at the top right of the forums.
2.    Before pressing enter, change the drop down menu on the left hand side to "Members" then press enter.

• Moderators
On 3/21/2016 at 11:07 AM, 900040_1452550654 said:

@AustinPlummers Like I posted above, please change mine to Nutrient and my alternative account (used to reserve the forum name) into Nourish please. Thanks again!

We're on it :)

On 3/21/2016 at 11:27 AM, 900305_1452550657 said:

I also want my name changed :O
but i cant edit my profile :O

Hey there!

Please give me the name you want and make sure it's not taken already :) Thanks!

1.    Enter the desired forum name in the search bar across from the Dev Tracker tab at the top right of the forums.
2.    Before pressing enter, change the drop down menu on the left hand side to "Members" then press enter.

Hello there!

Like others, I'm not allowed to edit my profile. Well, I'm sure I don't want my forum name to be changed but I still wanna know if it is something wrong with my profile so then to tell somebody about that. So, maybe I'll be granted with 5-10 minutes limited time to check what's wrong with/in my profile (if it is something wrong or not)?

Thank you in advance!

Archived